When you give birth does it stretch...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by BigA, Aug 9, 2006.

1. BigA

BigA New Member

permanently. Does it accomodate big things easier therafter?

2. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

BigA, the vagina is a muscular organ. The muscles of the vagina are like any other muscles in your body. Granted, during childbirth there are hormones which assist in dilation and stretching, but it is still a muscle. Think of it this way: the muscles along your spine help you to stand upright. They stretch when you bend over to touch your toes; they contract again to help you stand upright again. If muscles were not able to go back to their original shape, you would never be able to stand upright.

Childbirth may prepare a woman to be able to stretch, but it does not "permanently stretch" those muscles. Muscles can be torn during childbirth, but they usually heal just fine. If the muscles do not get torn, there is no reason why a healthy woman's vagina would not return to its original size and shape.

3. D_Sir Dancealot

D_Sir Dancealot New Member

What a stupid QUESTION!!!!!

4. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol..........

No WAY. After a woman has a baby, it stays that same baby head size FOREVER. After having my first child, I couldn't even fuck anymore. Hotdown down a hallway, I tell ya.

5. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

And Heather comes up with new theory that explains lesbianism.:wink: When I think about my mother having four children, I wonder how Dad was able to keep growing himself to accommodate her evergrowing vagina. He must have known some incredible jelqing techiniques.

6. BigA

BigA New Member

sorry. Im an idiot. Thx DC

I was just with a woman once who was a mother who didnt seem as tight. Must have been a coincidence.

7. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

Pretty much. :rolleyes:

8. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Not an idiot, BigA. Just having some fun. No question is stupid if you really mean it.

9. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Not at all, BigA. This is something you have been told all your life (Once she fucks a guy with a big cock, she'll be all stretched out... once she has a baby, she'll be all stretched out.)

Once you really think about it, it makes sense that that's not the case. But a surprising number of guys SWEAR that they know it's true.

Hey, you don't know until you ask, right? That's what this website is all about.

Some women can lose muscle tone down there, but that can usually be fixed with exercise. There are also ligaments that contribute to the vaginal "tightness," and those can become damaged and need surgical repair. Actually, though, I re-read part of your post, and I think my first post partially addressed that issue. Yes, childbirth can help condition a vagina to accomodate larger objects. But it does not necessarily make it loose. Think of yoga. You learn, a little at a time, to stretch your muscles. They gain a greater range of motion, without losing their tone. A vagina often must be "trained" to accept larger cocks or toys or hands; but a woman learning to relax and stretch does not necessarily mean that her vagina will be "loose."

10. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Are you sure you're gay, DC?:wink:

11. BigA

BigA New Member

Yes, that definitely makes sense. That answers why it hurts the first time. Because it hasnt been "trained", I suppose.

12. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Shit - You beat me to it Coljohn

13. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Abso-fuckin-lutely, John-john. I'm also just fascinated by that most incredible machine, the human body. I learn things.

14. BigA

BigA New Member

Uh-oh. That begs another question in my mind. Is the asshole the same? Having a hard time thinking of it as a muscle.

15. sares

sares New Member

...beat me to it, my man

I am on a board that has a lot of mothers and there are a lot of women who complain of looseness after childbirth. it is not a baseless idea. some women have so little muscle tone that the stretch is more lasting than others. but the ladies who faithfully do their kegels bounce back.

frex., Mr.Sares said he couldn't feel a difference two weeks post-birth. and at my 6 week checkup, my midwife asked for a kegel and said it was one of the strongest she had ever felt. therefore all my hard work was worth it. :tongue:

16. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    um..I don't have any children. lol Let's just be clear on that.

17. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Thank you, my dear lady, for confirming that I actually do know what the fuck I'm talking about. And I'm glad, for Mr. Sares, that you have a tight little pink snapper.

BigA, yes, the same principle applies to the asshole, too. <g> again, think of it this way... if it could not get back to its original shape, what would happen after you pass a huge turd? After that, if it was "stretched out,", then things would just kinda "fall out". If you have any doubts about it being a muscle, try some kegels. Squeeze that muscle that you use to stop peeing. Think of stopping the stream about halfway through. Now, put a finger against (not into, just against) your butt-pucker. Tighten up that same muscle again. The same nerves supply the pee-stream muscles and the butt-pucker muscles. When you tighten up one, the other one goes along. And that same nerve bundle also controls the vagina muscles.

18. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Excepting, of course, when Vinny has been around.

19. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

You new gallery confirms that. :naughty:

20. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I'll believe it when he quits teasing me an proves it. Until then,

VINNY'S A TEASE!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted