When You Go To Hell................

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It would be either Whitney Houston doing her air raid siren imitation on "I'll Always Love You" or
Any version of the one loud thumping base rap song that so many "artists" have been recording for the past 20 years............:biggrin1:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
caneadea said:
Any version of the one loud thumping base rap song that so many "artists" have been recording for the past 20 years............:biggrin1:

Agreed. The background audio in hell is the same thumping noise that continues to drive around my neighborhood, again and again and again.

SG

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hell would be a gay bar with still uptight social guys with DJ's spinning the latest versions of "Jesus Loves Me" Muzak-style melody but with the proper dance music style versions. Played continuously like a MixtapeCD. People like Madonna, Celine Dion, Alicia Keys, Eartha Kitt, Grace Jones and other divas would be singing their versions of "Jesus Loves Me". The music would just get worse and worse. To the point of losing concentration.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
invisibleman said:
Hell would be a gay bar with still uptight social guys with DJ's spinning the latest versions of "Jesus Loves Me" Muzak-style melody but with the proper dance music style versions. Played continuously like a MixtapeCD. People like Madonna, Celine Dion, Alicia Keys, Eartha Kitt, Grace Jones and other divas would be singing their versions of "Jesus Loves Me".

I think that's an actual bar in New York rather than Hell :rolleyes:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
most definitely Hell will be karaoke with relentless renditions of Achy Breaky Heart

I have met Serial Karaoke Singers and let me tell you...:smileeek:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
rawbone8 said:
most definitely Hell will be karaoke with relentless renditions of Achy Breaky Heart

I have met Serial Karaoke Singers and let me tell you...:smileeek:

OH!!!! i must agree with that.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
rawbone8 said:
:smileeek:
That jaw really drops, eh? It's fitting for LPSG.
Hell for me - R Kelly Trapped in the Closet parts one thru infinity.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
invisibleman said:
Hell would be a gay bar with still uptight social guys with DJ's spinning the latest versions of "Jesus Loves Me" Muzak-style melody but with the proper dance music style versions. Played continuously like a MixtapeCD. People like Madonna, Celine Dion, Alicia Keys, Eartha Kitt, Grace Jones and other divas would be singing their versions of "Jesus Loves Me". The music would just get worse and worse. To the point of losing concentration.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
caneadea said: