When you had sex with soo many, you forgot that you had sex with them

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by latinluva, Dec 2, 2009.

1. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Some of us on here have openly admitted that we have had alot of sex partners (men and women). Have you ever went somewhere and ran into someone that you had sex with but forgot you did. I've been with alot of guys and gals (the gals I can remember). But once in a while I would run into a guy and we'd talk a lil and he would say something like, "I had a really good time last month." And I would say..."Uh okay, what did you do last month?" Then he'd get that look like,"You really don't remember?" Hs this ever happend to any of you, I really don't remember sometimes.:confused:

2. sxjTheFirst

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not when meeting in real but sometimes when chatting with the guy online later I don't always remember if I had hooked up with him.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

I can count all the men I have been with without taking off my socks. So no, I have no clue what you are experiencing. I do find it amusing though. :biggrin1: Perhaps you should start taking a cell pic or keeping some sort of tally sheet. :cool:

4. D_Dick_Dock_Doe

D_Dick_Dock_Doe Account Disabled

Unfortunately, it happens to the best of us. Fortunately, for me, I haven't had a run-in (yet!) with anyone I didn't recognize or remember. I might forget a name, but never a face.

5. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

+juan :wink:

6. earllogjam

Gold Member

You forget after a month? Wow, how many guys a month are you shtupping?

I could understand not recongizing someone you had sex with a year or two ago but one month?

They must be utterly forgettable experiences.

7. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Okay this was a long time ago, like five years ago. I had sex alot with alot of guys and gals. Safe sex of course, but some experiences were multiple partners at once and sometimes the lighting was bad, and I usually have a bush in my face or nuts and ass, so I'm not looking at their face that much.....I'm concentrating. I bet if I smell his balls I would have a better chance of recogonizing him.

8. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Though I have never had this kind of experience on this level, the best story I have ever heard on this came from Hollywood.

The late Shelly Winters was at a Hollywood Party some years ago and asked another actress: "Wow, who's that incredibly handsome man?" The other actress looked at her as if she was insane and just walked away. Shelly made conversation with some other people and asked a second friend the same question. The friend also looked at her and became very puzzled. This friend asked her how much alcohol she had consumed. Shelly became somewhat puzzled at the responses of others. This frightened her and she was wondering why people were acting so strangely towards her.

Finally she realized that the hansome man she had the hots for was the actor Tony Franciosa. She had been married to Tony Franciosa as one of her many husbands and that marriage had lasted for several years.

I would be far less worried about remembering someone with whom you had a one night stand than remembering someone you was in fact an ex husband or wife!

9. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

intercourse i can remember all of my partners(i'm too much of a freak who loves being in vagina)
    but when it comes to blow jobs............
    it's a little hazy and cloudy.most of the blow jobs went down when i was high off weed,and drunk off of either brew or liquor.
    it's wild sometimes because i'll see a girl that blew me and not remember it until a friend or the girl brings up the fact that it happened.

10. dalynxx

dalynxx New Member

Albums:
    Lolz at the OP. Must be embarassing!

11. RalDudeHangin

RalDudeHangin Member

I'm sure there are a few one night stands I wouldn't recognize.

Similar premise was in a movie I just saw: The 24th Day

12. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    hence why i take notes and keep a list... and try to keep pictures of guys, though need to find a new organization system for it all...

13. pitloverfl

pitloverfl New Member

Albums:
    Can't say I've ever been in this situation myself, but I have a friend who gets around pretty well with the ladies. I was with him at a bar once when he was chatting up a girl who was all over him until her roommate reminded her that he was the same guy that never called the girl back "breaking her heart" three weeks before. Evidently, neither one remembered the other. I'm pretty sure they still hooked up that night, but I have no idea if they remembered each other afterward.

Draft saved Draft deleted