When you have a fever...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by mavedick, Aug 22, 2005.

1. mavedick

mavedick New Member

Albums:
    This question is inspired by the one in "Meet and Greet" from the lady who says that her boyfriend gets erections from sneezing.

Whenever I have a fever, my flaccid penis (normally very floppy) seems to tighten up, getting smaller (in both length and width) and becoming less flexible. It does not become hard, just a bit stiffer. That's hard to explain, because it's not from an influx of blood (as in an erection). That would make it larger, not smaller. I can always tell when I have a fever from this "symptom."

Does fever have this effect on anyone else?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

3. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc Active Member

Albums:
    Yeah... My penis wants to go shopping w/out me when I'm sick with a fever. It really pisses me off too, b/c he always comes back with better shoes.

He accessorises so well.

4. jonb

Gold Member

My penis had his hair done at this place at the Beverly Center when I had a fever.

5. KidBrown

KidBrown New Member

hungcurious, hilarious response !!

Yeah, I've been sick the past couple of days, hence my increased posting here. I don't even want to think about touching myself, and apparently my member isn't really too concerned about it either judging by its reaction, haha.

I think it's pretty normal to have that kind of response when you're sick. No worries pal.

6. KinkGuy

Gold Member

A nice JO session almost always, cures my run of the mill headaches. Don't know about a positive effect on migrains, but what the hell?

7. Yono

Yono Member

Albums:
    I havent had fever in some time now :), but when i had I noticed that my balls dropped a LOT, to the point it felt weird to have them touching my leg at those levels :-/. probably cause my body was warmer than it normally is, but i didnt notice much of a change in the penis itself, or at least i didnt check :)

8. mrsparkle

mrsparkle Member

Albums:
    Yes, I've definitely noticed exaggerated hanging with a fever. My balls are normally high and tight during the day, relaxing a bit more at night. But with a fever, they're low-hangers all day.

9. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

Hey, Jonb, I solved that problem by making sure big boy is always cleanly shaved. I have no chest hair whatsoever, but my dick and balls are a jungle unless they are pruned frequently. Whoever designed me must have been an apprentice...

10. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not ill too much, but have noticed when i have a bad cold or flu that my cock is the smallest I've ever seen it. I guess it doesnt' like being sick either and says "Leave me alone"
    Of course I don't, thinking a good wank will make me feel better

Draft saved Draft deleted