When you know you're the biggest she/he's had

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
I love that feeling, knowing I'm deeper than any guy has been.

I haven't been with that many chicks, less than 10. Sometimes when inhibitions are lowered by alcohol, and I'm comfortable with her, I'll ask things like "what's the biggest/smallest you've had". It's just hot for me to know, and the hottest thing for me is hearing a hot chick talk about dick size.

My dick isn't that big compared to a lot, it's exactly 7 inches, but far enough above average, there's a good possibility I might be the biggest. A couple have told me I'm the biggest, but you know, they might just be saying that. One chick, a hot little blonde, was brutally honest, even showing me with her finger about an inch above my hard dick to show how much bigger he was. I remember wishing my cock would just start growing, enough to touch her fingertips.

But this one girl, I completely believe.

She was pretty hot, really tan skin, brown eyes, long straight black hair, she was really tiny and petite (which makes my dick feel and look even bigger in her small hands)she had small titties, but an ass to die/kill for, I'm talking a grade A, juicy bubble butt, apple bottom, onion booty, on a small frame.

She had only been with two guys, one was a bf for several years that she had broken it off with pretty recently (at that time). Me, her and her friend were drinking one night, talking about her ex bf, how cocky he is, but really just an asshole, and the friend said, "He thinks he's got a..." And she held her hand about 9 inches above her lap to symbolize a big dick, "...but he doesn't."

So I pressed a little bit, "Oh, he's got a small dick?" and they affirmed it. The girl I was talking to said something like "yeah, both guys I've been with have been pretty small". I would later press for more, and it sounds like they were both in the 5 inch range (she said the sex was great with her bf, though)

Well, we ended up one evening, hanging out just me and her on an electric golf cart overlooking this little pond. We started making out, getting hot and heavy, and she was rubbing the imprint of my hard cock through my jeans. So, I pulled it out.

She didn't say much at first, just something like "Oh wow" and got to work sucking and stroking it. Sometimes, I gotta hint a little that I like being told things like "You've got a big dick!" while I'm being played with. Nothing beats that feeling of a woman telling you you're big and hung while she's got her hands around it and she's looking down at it (I just LOVE the feeling of seeing a woman's eyes fixated in between my legs on my hard dick!)

But with her, I didn't even have to ask or tell her how much I like it. Turns out she becomes a little freak when she's drunk on vodka.

Later, we were both naked, I was laying on the couch, she was sitting in between my legs, my left leg behind her ass, my right leg draped over the top of her legs. I was smoking a cig like a damn king, and she was looking down at and playing with my hard dick.

She was really drunk, talkative, had no inhibitions, so she was sitting there just feeding my ego (I deserved it though, because I used to be so insecure), she just kept talking and I was eating it up. I really thought about secretly recording her voice with my phone to listen to later while I jacked off lol, but didn't. But I can still hear it, clear as a bell

"You've got a big, beautiful dick"

"You're really well hung."

"You're so much bigger than my ex."

"I love sucking your big dick."

"I'm so proud of myself, I was intimidated at first, but I went down this far without gagging"

"Don't sit there all smug just because you've got a big dick!"

She really said all that and more I wish I could remember. When I was younger, I never in a million years woulda thought I'd be laying there with a hot and naked girl worshipping my penis like that!

I asked her how big I was compared to her ex. There's a section of my hard cock about 3/4 of the way up my shaft where the color changes from dark tan at the bottom up to a reddish white. If you look in the photo I provided, you can see it. She thought the color change was strange and kinda funny, said "He probably comes up to right here." And touched that area with her first two fingers. "That must be how big your dick was and then you got surgery to add a few more inches!"

We didn't fuck that night because we didn't have a condom. But, the next night I was laying in my bed, hands gripping her gorgeous ass cheeks, balls deep in her pussy, as she rode me cowgirl style. I was getting a lot of moans and "Oh!" and "Wow!" and "Oh geez" and "It's so deep" "It surprised me when you first put it in. I felt like I had been punched in the stomach!"

It was such a great feeling, knowing I was touching places inside her that no guy had been able to reach yet, like an explorer in the New World lol. Great and really hot experience.

Attachments

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
i hope I can experience something like that. I also have your too long curse. xD I re type my stuff sometimes a bagillion times and it comes out so so long or I type this huge thing only to shorten it drastically.
I know my ego could use feeding.. it's malnourished I think, no jk.

My dick is the same size as yours except thick up top but thinner than you at the base.

that girl sounds like the type of girls I typically go after. I love the cuties with booties.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
i hope I can experience something like that. I also have your too long curse. xD I re type my stuff sometimes a bagillion times and it comes out so so long or I type this huge thing only to shorten it drastically.
I know my ego could use feeding.. it's malnourished I think, no jk.

My dick is the same size as yours except thick up top but thinner than you at the base.

that girl sounds like the type of girls I typically go after. I love the cuties with booties.

Haha well, I appreciate you reading! I don't see it til after I post, then I'm like "Damn that got too long" haha but I want to paint a vivid picture with details.

Hey, 7 inches! Way to go, man!

God, I love the booties, they drive me nuts! Nothing beats plowing a chick with a bouncy bubble butt from behind, watching it rumble, slapping it, etc.

This is one of the last booties I was with. Wish I could post a better pic, but that's as much as she would allow lol. I used to love spanking her with my dick before putting it in!

Attachments

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
damn that's a nice ass. I really like the top of it too, it's one that give her that sexy arch in her back. Nothing beats a nice ass and great inner thighs :3. Titties are more meh, some are incredible but they don't really stir the animal inside me that wants to breed women.

I like when they are in the prone position. LIke laying flat on their stomachs and you come in from the top. You get to hit it while seeing their ass as if they were standing :3

Idk why dick slapping is so awesome, but it is. You could try thigh fucking too, it's where you put your dick between her legs and pretty much just fuck her that way. Since you like butts, you should have her face you for you can have your hands full of it when you pull her in and out.

Question that sprung to mind. The girl that worshiped your dick. Did you find yourself performing way better? Like being way more confident in what you are doing, getting more into it, maybe lasting longer, her liking sex more, more creative etc? I was just wondering if having a properly fed ego did some good other than make you feel awesome.

Reactions: Big_Adam