When you live with roomates, which do you prefer to live with ? Men, or women ?

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just wondering what the replies will favor in, or if people don't care about the gender. :redface:

Oh, and also, if you prefer them to be straight, gay, or it doesn't matter, and why ?

Last edited:

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Im bisexual. Im not of the blindly blushing run for a pair of breasts or testicles. For me it is a matter of personality rather than gender or sexual orientation.

Like for example... it doesn't matter if a girl is straight or lesbian, cause if she's a stupid blond bitch that would constantly nag and complain then I throw her out the window either way (or jump out of it myself if the girl would be too heavy).

It also doesn't matter to me if a guy is gay or not... He can listen to whatever he wants, hip-hop, rap, trance, rave, but if it's loud and my ears bleed then either way he gets a kick in the ass and flew through the window as well.

Those are just a few examples... (wow and I avoided mentioning sex, makes me feel less like a pervert) of reasons why i wouldnt like a roommate in particular, but yes as said, it's the person and attitude that counts and not the gender/sexuality.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Im married so I probably wouldnt have one but if I did I would probably prefer male room-mates. Just more comfortable and alot less of the stupid shit. And of course men would understand man habits more than some women. As for gay or straight, their orientation doesnt matter to me. As long as theyre not perverts or rapists. Just cause a man is gay doesnt mean he wants to scrog anything with a dick.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess I would have to agree with you both.....but, as a BI, I think it just could possibly be interesting to have one or both, no matter the sexual orientation.
I have a BI friend who shares an apartment with both a man and a woman. They discovered they were extremely compatible...and it has turned out...they are now in a very loving 3some....all are happy as a bug in a rug! :shrug: So, who knew!

Last edited:

Though it's not something I've thought about at much length, I currently don't have any qualms about their gender or overt orientation.

Why? We're (mostly) all but people trapped in this little world of ours for whatever brief amount of time is allocated for us.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
probably guys, girls can get complicated as roommates

Amen to that brutha! As I said Im married so I know the pains of living with a woman lol. Not saying I wouldnt obviously, would just be eadier and more comfortable with guy roomies.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Although I live with a female now and we get along fine, I would rather it be a male. Just as others have said, it's more of a comfort, relatable issue more than anything else. I've lived with both at various times.

I wonder what you'd be like as a roommate?:smile:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wonder what you'd be like as a roommate?:smile:

I would be very accomodating :wink:

He told me he's really messy.

I think if mutual respect and consideration where there, it'd be easier to live with another male. Morning wood and such would not be an issue. Also, you could walk around the house in your underwear.

Dude, That was SEX, not my home. Oh, and I you mispelled it. It's s-h-o-w-e-d, not told

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You never have been able to keep a secret you big blabber mouth.
I was trying to protect you. If these peeps find out you are an eager bottom, they'll flood your inbox trying to get your endbox.

Damn, there I go again, opening my mouth for the wrong reason :redface:

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ahah, all interesting answers! I'd actually prefer living with a girl. Me and girls get along better, and that's basically the only reason why I'd rather live with one.

HaroldZoid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ahah, all interesting answers! I'd actually prefer living with a girl. Me and girls get along better, and that's basically the only reason why I'd rather live with one.

Agree. I've had both, and while I don't live with roommates anymore, I prefer women.