When you live with roomates, which do you prefer to live with ? Men, or women ?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only roomed with guys. women camp out in the bathroom.

LOL. not this one GIRTH. i can do the 3 s's in under 30 min. or less and be well dressed and off to work and its all yours after that. I'm not one to camp out in there at any time, I'm one to be out accomplishing things and making things happen. how ever i do know some women who would rather primp all morning long, waste the rest of the day fussing with their hair, and then spend the rest of the evening getting ready for bed and primp their evening away just to look a certain way for the walk from the bathroom to the bed room:rolleyes:. oh and by the way GIRTH in reference to the shaving part of the 3, [ Shit Shower &SHAVE ] it is the shaving down below. ... :tongue: not a morning beard or over night whiskers lol:wink:

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Male gay roommate,but ideally I like to live alone unless it is with a boyfriend/husband. I like to have sex all over the place and not be worried about which roommate would come in

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had both male and female room mates in the past, if I were to have another room mate it would not matter if they were male or female, gay bi, straight. As long as they are comfortable around nudity and have a pleasant personality and we are compatible.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL. not this one GIRTH. i can do the 3 s's in under 30 min. or less and be well dressed and off to work and its all yours after that. I'm not one to camp out in there at any time, I'm one to be out accomplishing things and making things happen. how ever i do know some women who would rather primp all morning long, waste the rest of the day fussing with their hair, and then spend the rest of the evening getting ready for bed and primp their evening away just to look a certain way for the walk from the bathroom to the bed room:rolleyes:. oh and by the way GIRTH in reference to the shaving part of the 3, [ Shit Shower &SHAVE ] it is the shaving down below. ... :tongue: not a morning beard or over night whiskers lol:wink:

I'm the complete opposite. The bathroom is like my second room in the house! LOL. :tongue:

syllatrill

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I definitely prefer to live with guys, as I like to be a bit of a nudist at home and are more comfortable nude around guys. My current roommate, though he sees me naked a lot of mornings won't be any more nude than walking to the shower with his hands covering his genitals. It's not awkward, but I'd love to see more. I always have my coffee on the couch in the morning and have recently noticed him watching me more closely. It's been two years now... not sure if it's just coincidence or if he's thinking of being a little more free.

pussnboots

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Funny posts. Okay, gay men. I've lived with a woman before, she was a terrible pain...not in a bad way really, just really needy. I've shared a house with one gay friend, and we are still best friends, and then another time, a gay friend and I shared a really sweet beach apartment. The conversations were great with both guys and the morning wood? Not an issue, really, I mean, it's all natural and to be honest, I don't think I made them uncomfortable at all. I suppose I was treated like a younger sister? Not sure, but it all worked out and it was a great time in my life, really a lot of fun and just honest friendship. I only think it was awkward like once...I came home unexpectedly...lol. But it was eye opening! ;)

I think it all depends on the person though, to be honest. I knew all three of my room mates way in advance, so there weren't really many surprises. And my girl friend is still in touch, but we didn't do well as room mates, she was always having boy troubles...come to think of it, so was one of my gay friends, but that for some reason, was much more interesting that my female friend and her issues...lol Who knows? It's all chemistry -- friendship and tolerance, I suppose.