When you perfer the mistress over the wife

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have not gone into any great detail on what led to this breakdown. Why? You want honest answers? You want respect?
Who the fucks doesn't want respect? Who the fuck are you to ask me that? You keep it clean so will I, do you want respect?

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey Green26... Here is a suggestion. For X-mas, give each of your mistresses the following gifts:
1.) Let each one wash your dirty clothes, and, make sure the see a pair of your briefs with a nice, brown skid mark;
2.) Let each one clean up after you, while you live as if you could care less about the work involved in keeping the house clean - as you likely think that it is the wife's job and not yours;
3.) Whine to each one as to why your boss does not like you (after all, it could never be due to your stellar judgment skills - as you have three stupid c*nts that put out for you);
4.) Make sure that you tell them, if your kids ever threaten to cut you off for keeping a mistress, that you might let one go (you know, for the sake of appearances);
5.) Throw a hissy fit when one there is a loose thread hanging down from one on your suits (after all, YOUR appearance is everything).

This foregoing gift is actually for your wife. If she did not have to put up with YOUR pathetic behaviour, maybe, just maybe, she might be a little more ready for sex. As for the three or so dumb whores that sleep with you, this gives them a chance to see the rest of you sad excuse for a personality.

Merry X-mas.

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This post has been removed for inappropriate content. In addition

This post has been reported to the moderators; the name calling and insults have derailed this thread and will not be tolerated: Harassment of, or threats against, other LPSG members are against the site rules - This applies to the main forum, thread tags, PMs, chat room, IMs, visitor comments and galleries. Please read The Rules.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
I'd been married for nearly 20 years when I got a mistress. The wife (now ex-wife) and I had settled into the routine of fucking every Saturday and Sunday in the same positions, and while it was good it was very predictable, so I'd started to look elsewhere for fun sex. I'd had a couple of affairs when I connected with a younger women (age 27) at a Xmas party - we'd kissed and agreed to meet up for a drink in the New Year. We did meet up and ended fucking in my car, and that was it... I'd got a mistress. We would go to motels in the afternoon when we were supposed to be at work, she would come on business trips with me and one one occasion we went on holiday for a week. I'd still fuck the ex on Saturday and Sunday but do the mistress a couple of times a week too. This went on for nearly 2 years until my ex found out. The fact that my mistress was young, black and we'd been having sex for so long drove my ex wild, and we got divorced. I didn't want to live with my mistress so we broke up.

It was fun, although my mistress tried to get me to impregnate her when we were on holiday and stupidly I agreed. Fortunately she didn't fall pregnant and I came to my senses and went back to fucking her with condoms.

It was fun, but was it worth it? We were probably exploiting one another but the sex was fantastic. I wouldn't have stuck with the ex, anyway. The ex-mistress is still a friend, but I never hear from the ex-wife.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
green - there was only one critical point in my whole post and you honed in on it and ignored the rest. You are also being incredibly aggressive with pretty much everyone, whether they are being 'disrespectful' or not. I think you here to pick a fight and I'm not biting.

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
green - there was only one critical point in my whole post and you honed in on it and ignored the rest. You are also being incredibly aggressive with pretty much everyone, whether they are being 'disrespectful' or not. I think you here to pick a fight and I'm not biting.
I am not trying to pick a fight, as a matter of fact, I am going to have this thread locked to avoid anymore bullshit, if I came across that way, I apologize, wasn't my intent. I just don't like people to come at me the wrong way, I will response in kind.

Your mother loves me, perhaps she can become one of my mistress
I don't know if speaking of necrophilia is permitted here. You need to take a break green, I left for work this morn and you were here, and it looks like you were here much of the day and eve.

As a fellow lpsg person, get some shut eye fella.

Last edited by a moderator:

VanillaTwist

1st Like
Media
I am not trying to pick a fight, as a matter of fact, I am going to have this thread locked to avoid anymore bullshit, if I came across that way, I apologize, wasn't my intent. I just don't like people to come at me the wrong way, I will response in kind.

Green man, your solution to not getting enough sex is to seek elsewhere with other people who are horny.

Talking to your wife about needing sex isn't going to make her horny, she's just going to find you clingy. That's why she's not giving you any on a regular basis.

You've got to make her horny again. Do nice things for her, do something adventurous without any hint of "you're gonna blow me now right?"

She could be extremely stressed out right now and her libido is diminished. Asking her for sex is like putting more pressure on her, but if you find ways to relieve that pressure she's going to be more open to you.

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if speaking of necrophilia is permitted here. You need to take a break green, I left for work this morn and you were here, and it looks like you were here much of the day and eve.

As a fellow lpsg person, get some shut eye green.
That is the best thing you said in this thread and I am going to follow your advice, I'm done. We can continue this when I wake up, later.

mrgoodstuff

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sounds to me like green came here for validation of what he was doing, didn't get it, and went into attack mode. Did you really expect people here to pat you on the back for everything?

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Green man, your solution to not getting enough sex is to seek elsewhere with other people who are horny.

Talking to your wife about needing sex isn't going to make her horny, she's just going to find you clingy. That's why she's not giving you any on a regular basis.

You've got to make her horny again. Do nice things for her, do something adventurous without any hint of "you're gonna blow me now right?"

She could be extremely stressed out right now and her libido is diminished. Asking her for sex is like putting more pressure on her, but if you find ways to relieve that pressure she's going to be more open to you.
Thanks Twist, I have tired that, but it is still good advice.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We are closing this thread while the moderators have a chance to discuss the issues at hand and give everyone here a chance to gather their thoughts in a more respectful manner.

nudeyorker
On behalf of the Moderating Team

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have been married for 14 years, my wife is everything I wanted in a mate. She is intelligent, beautiful, has a great job, etc. However, our sex life has not been great over the last few years. Its the same story I've heard from many married people, for some reason the sex just isn't the same as it was in the beginning, if we have sex 4 times a month, that is alot now. Therefore, I decided to get a mistress, as well as a side piece or two.:smile: My mistress does everything as far as sex, it is great. The other two ladies are great as well, can't get enough of the three of them. Its now at the point where I don't want to have sex with my wife. I still love her but I rather have sex with the other ladies. I have tired to spice up the sex with the wife but nothing seems to work, she is tired, not in the mood, etc. So I guess I will just continue to enjoy the sex with my "ladies" and not worry about it, any thoughts on this?

Mistress 1 might have been seen as an outlet, the next 2, I think you may have issues beyond just sex not happening enough with the wife no matter how much you say you love her.

Sometimes a relationship comes to an end. You can still love the wife who will be the exwife. I love at least 3 of my ex-wives we just didn't belong together any longer.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course one of them can become a "wild card" and inform my wife, but they have something to lose as well.

If you're suggesting that one or all of them have boyfriends or husbands themselves, then I believe you may be overlooking a dangerous element here. One of my friends was cheating on her husband with a married man. Her husband eventually became suspicious because of things like how she suddenly became a lot more private and careful about checking her email, which is how he discovered her infidelity once he became suspicious. He was so angry that he contacted her paramour's wife and told her everything that he knew. He told her that he was doing it because she had a right to know what her husband was doing so that they could go to counseling and work it out or end their relationship, just like he was doing with his wife.

I can easily imagine a jealous boyfriend doing the same thing.