When you put your penis up someone's ass how......

ddenham: When you put your penis up someone's ass how dose it feel? why do we do it? can it hurt? how many times do you do it?? Do you even do it?? who do you do it to??

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay ... I'll give it a shot.

[quote author=ddenham link=board=sex;num=1065562159;start=0#0 date=10/07/03 at 14:20:19]When you put your penis up someone's ass how dose it feel?[/quote]

For me, it feels pretty terrific. It's intercourse; fucking is generally a pleasant experience.

why do we do it?

You might as well ask, "Why do have sex?" It can be for a variety of reasons. For gay men, vaginal intercourse is not a practical option, of course. For me and my boyfriend, it is what intercourse is for heterosexuals: an expression of love. It can be just for fun as well: recreational sex. Some straight people practise it for variety. Others find that many women can accommodate a large penis anall with more ease than vaginally.

can it hurt?

It's more likely to cause pain or discomfort to the passive recipient than to the active partner. It depends on a number of different factors. It can also cause a great deal of pleasure to a receiving man due to the stimulation of his prostate gland.

how many times do you do it??

Generally, at least once a day. Sometimes more.

Do you even do it??

You bet!

who do you do it to??

My boyfriend. Before him, I had other partners, of course. And since hooking up with him, we have participated in a couple of ménages-à-trois where some third person was the recipient party.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since I go either way with the proper attraction, I'll testify re. my desires and activities.

Generally, I top to please a person I I) love deeply, or 2)find so hot and such a turn on it becomes imperative that I service him as he desires -- perhaps love at first sight.

The pleasure all depends on my feelings for the bottom. The actual feel of a vagina is better for me, than the arse, but if I get to watch the bottom jack a huge cock while I feed him, I can pump all night.

aussiechick63: A straight girls reply.
I love anal sex because it feels so hot. It is a great feeling. It is not a replacement to vaginal sex, it is another option. To me it is a very intimate expression of love.
Yes it can hurt if the woman is not ready and well lubed.
You have to be careful to make sure she is ready to take you anally. It takes time.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Are we talking about anal sex? My favorite subject? Why do we do it? I give and receive because it feels good.. A large penis filling you up is not like anything you have ever felt. Now, as we have talked about before, it is not for everyone, but if you do it right, it is fun and intimate. Don't knock it till you try it!

jerkin4-10: wifey and i do anal quite often...its extremely intense for her...the key to it...is SLOW!!!!!!...get your partner worked up....slowly teasing the anus...lots of lube...its a good idea to stroke their hair...give them a sensual massage with your free hand to kinda be a small distraction...then work the larger digits...then SLOWLY insert your penis...im speaking from a hetero point of view because thats what i am...but if that isnt comfortable at that time...back out...wash yourself off with soap and water...then alcohol...lets be safe here...
then work into some vaginal sex...drive her crazy for a while...then see if shes not ready to try again...but go SLOW!!!...unless you dont ever want to get anal from that person again...LOL...how does it feel?...tight...sometimes uncomfortably tight...ive found that the women ive been with anally dont like to be cummed in...there...might keep that in mind...good luck...let us know how you do...BUT GO SLOW!!! and be very aware of your partners feelings as you go...because intensely pleasurable can go to intensely horrible in .4 seconds when you are doing anal...