When You Say You Like It Big You Mean...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Knight-7x6, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Just wondering. When you say you like them big (to look at, have, play with etc) which do you prefer: Length or Girth?

2. woskxn

woskxn New Member

Albums:
    preferably both.

Usually one goes with the other. I know there are guys with long dicks that are not that wide, but if you have the length you usually have the width too.

If I had to pick one though, I'd pick length over girth. A smaller dick thats wide is not nearly as attractive to me as a very skinny one thats abit longer.

What gets the job done? well, thats a different question. Truthfully though, I haven't seen many dicks that are that skinny to the point that they dont stretch you much adn therefore dont make it as enjoytable.

3. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

Girth I;d say is more important. You can be 18" long for all we care but you aint gonna be able to get all that in and so if its really thin its not gonna pleasure a woman as much as a thick one thats only about 6".

I think to look at girls generally prefer them to be long and thick lol, they're greedy :p

The above probably applies to gay guys as well, I just said women because i'm straight and so when i think about sex doing it with a women automatically comes to mind first. Sorry if I offended anyone though :(

4. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I prefer both (which goes without saying of course) but I think a smaller one but thick is much hotter then a long thin one... seems unnatural. plus I htink theres more plesure from a thicker one rather then a long spear that dosen't cause any friction...

5. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Agreed. I was going to say allmost the exact same thing.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Thanatos: Well proportionned...

7. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    JUST had this conversation on last Friday... 2 guys and 3 girls... all 3 gals said length. 2 in graphic detail about the "tickle" way deep down...

8. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just prefer a cock and balls with some substance. Thick and meaty cocks. Big balls. Something that has some weight to it.

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

It seems all bases have been covered with the posts thus far. Sure, the well proportioned ones are awesome, but just getting down to which seems hotter to me, girth or length, I pick girth. I've always been amazed at the really thick ones coz they feel and look so unbelievable in my fist. I can, also, see that the thick ones stretch any hole more, hence causes more friction and pleasure. When I see a long one hanging flaccid or semi at the YMCA, I'm always cognizant of its thickness and think, "yeah, but its not thick", or "damn, it's thick too". This is a cool subject, Knight-7x6.

10. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    It can be long, but is HAS to be THICK! I would prefer a 7x7 inch cock over a 9x5 inch tool. I love the look of a thick penis, the feel of its wide shaft in my hand, and to be stretched and filled if penetrated by one.

11. madame_zora

Gold Member

Amen! Length over girth here.

12. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Amen! Length over girth here.
    [post=266794]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Damn, I wish I knew if your conversation were in real life or on the net, Jana. If in real life I'll become more titilated :wub:

13. mimosurfDutch

mimosurfDutch Member

Albums:
    All cocks are longer than they are wide, so when you add girth (starting from an average cock size) you're adding a lot more overall "cock volume" than if you just add an inch to the length.

I like my girth because its something I can reach down and feel its substance and thickness. I like my length because it gives me a nice long stroke with whomever my partner happens to be. My partners have their own opinion... in general the guys like being stretched out while the women like me to pressure "that deep spot" that was referenced above.

14. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

Do you mind if I ask why? I can't understand why people would prefer that and you always make the best posts so i thought I'd ask :)

I would have thought a very thick cock would fill you up so much that it'd feel really nice and pleasureable, yet if a guy is really long then he's not gonna be able to get all the length in anyway so it isn't as important?

15. Imported

Gold Member

LeahCat: Of course both together would be ideal but barring that (pun intended lol) it would have to be girth. I dont find a long skinny cock that attractive to look at and much prefer something 'fuller'.

When it comes to sex, once again Id prefer the lovely blend of the two. I have a relatively deep vagina and, as in any woman, during sex the the upper two-thirds of the vagina lengthen by forcing the cervix and uterus to ascend. So, if the average woman is 3-4 inches, a very small percent in the 5-7 inch bracket and Im at the deeper end with extra depth during arousal you can see how length is also important.

Just put that in as someone was asking Zora why she chose length over girth and thought that might explain why some women prefer it to the expected answer, although I realise that Zora's reasons might be wholly different. It also gives you an idea why some girls can take a very large guy (with glee) but the majority struggle.

16. madame_zora

Gold Member

Leahcat's right. For me, my vagina is particualrly deep. The longest cock I've ever had was a little over 9", and I could take the whole thing. I get a particular kind of orgasm from having the very back of my vagina massaged during intercourse that doesn't happen clitorally, and I love it! Now, both combined is great, of course, but if I had to choose one or the other, length will give me those earth-shattering orgasms and girth alone will not. I can still have tremendous orgasms with a nice thick cock, but it's just a different feeling. Other than a small handful of women who have this vagina issue, most women will be much better served by girth, I think.

17. Imported

Gold Member

LeahCat: And just to let you guys know how rare that vagina issue is, Zora is the only other woman I've come across who, it sounds like, shares it with me.

If that is the case Madame Z, then I'll have to drop you a few hints about some choice holiday spots ;)

18. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

Zora and LeahCat are definitely the exceptions, I think, especially when discussing this subject.

As everyone has mentioned, it would be idea to have both. Personally, I would choose girth. The unfortunate thing about me having to choose though is that I have not been privvy or exposed to 'length,' but i have to width. I like feeling it; the stretching of the vagina and the clit being rubbed harder against the shaft gives for an exciting orgasm.

Like I said, I have not been "stabbed," YET! ;)

Where is my Dane when I need him??? ;) hehehe

19. wadislaw

wadislaw Active Member

Albums:
    BB,

Your Dane should be at your every beck and call!

-Z

20. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    >>I get a particular kind of orgasm from having the very back of my vagina massaged during intercourse

Ah-ha! Good friend of mine, was mentioning the same, when the other women in the group we were with were saying "no way", about it being more a non-painful discomfort, and for some painful. I believed her then (kinda) , but now I know she probably was honest.

Draft saved Draft deleted