When you see a hot man what turns you on the most..his basket,butt,face, or other?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am fixated to checking out his package, in my mind I undress him and fantazise what it would be like for him to service me.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Face is most important, blue eyes a bonus. If the face is bad, I can't go further. Personality is a close second, lots of non negotiable items here but that's a whole new thread. Body next, anything under 20% body fat is fine, under 10% gets bonus points. Package is last, anything over 5 inches is fine, though over 8 inches gets bonus points.

face_jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It could be any of those. Different men have different strengths. Sometimes I can tell from a large distance that a man has an amazing body just by the way he walks down the street.

In close quarters, I try to be polite and keep my eyes engaged with his face. I only get a good look at the rest when he turns away.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am fixated to checking out his package, in my mind I undress him and fantazise what it would be like for him to service me.

^ this is exactly the same I do 95% of the time I'd say :)
For the other 5% it will be his face or upper body.

I'm told that if I see a guy I like, my first reaction after making eye contact with him is to check out his cock