When you see a new women naked for the first time....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by WackJack, Feb 2, 2012.

1. WackJack

WackJack New Member

Do you compare her to other girls you've been with. Like say her boobs are bigger than some other chick, or if she had a bigger booty than someone you previously been with, do you judge? Or do you see her and think " Naked women, offering sex no time to think. gotta bang."
    Weird question but My roomies and I were discussing this earlier.

2. hud01

Gold Member

umm I think about her and her only

3. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

I enjoy her to the full and focus on what's in front of me.
    At that moment they are the most beautiful women in the world.
    All women are beautiful and I make sure that they know that.
    Their beauty. Their softness. their curves. Their face. Their hair. Their personality. Their lips.
    OMG I just love them. Love them. Love them . . .

4. art

art
    Gold Member

I concentrate on the woman I'm with, and her beauty and sexuality. I think of women as individuals, not as body parts designed for my sole pleasure.

5. southside91

southside91 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yeah thinking about another women could cause problems.Like Limp penis,I think about the women at hand.Then after I compare in my mind.

6. RodRingo

RodRingo New Member

I think about her alone; sometimes I do unconscious comparisons. They become more conscious after the act, like a day later.

7. thebesthotsex

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm in total euphoria because there is nothing like seeing a woman naked for the first time. The first time I ever saw a set of breasts I creamed right in my pants. All I'm thinking about is how fast I can get on that. :D

8. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    God I feel sorry for this generation of women that are stuck with dealing with boys that think like the op and his friends.

9. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    You do know that they can READ YOUR MIND, right?

Did you not get the memo in high school?:wink:

10. aim_2_please

aim_2_please Member

Albums:
    I don't know that I consciously put effort towards thinking of what all the differences are between the new girl and past girls at that exact moment, but I think it's obvious as you see the person (ie: she has huge tits or is flat - it's just obvious). I'm too busy taking in and exploring her body the first time I see a new girl naked.

Afterwards, is a bit of different story, as I may then reflect on the girl and think of similarities and differences with past girls, how her pussy felt (tightness/loseness, amount of wetness), her oral & overall sexual technique and skill level, etc.

I think it's natural for us to compare and contrast. It's no different than a girl comparing a guy's cock (size/shape) to past guys she's been with. It's almost impossible to not do at some level.

11. blackhandle

Gold Member

I am think about what my dick is gonna feel like when its in her mouth and what her pussy tastes like.

12. dfresh3

dfresh3 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I mean when youre turned on i dont think there is that much worry over comparison. Wayyyy more important the first time is how tight she is and whether she is trying to blow up my ego with comments and moans. Also how she cums and what she likes along with her level of experience. Its funny when a girl who doesnt have vaginal orgasms from sex try to put on a show when im used to feeling huge vaginal contractions over and over again from girls who can.

13. b1brunner

b1brunner Member

I focus on the lady in front of me, not really thinking about how tight or how big any body part is. Just want to try and provide her as much pleasure as I can. I never really spend any time doing comparisons to other women I have been with either. To me, each woman is a unique individual.

Probably sounds corny, but it's the way I think.

14. D_Foxy_Fallusfluffer

D_Foxy_Fallusfluffer Account Disabled

Most guys are probably too concerned with how THEY compare to the girls previous partners to even consider it the other way around--lol

15. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

I don't compare her with other women. I might do that later, in my mind. But at the time I'm concentrating on her and I want us both to enjoy each other.

16. ThatFellaUK

ThatFellaUK Active Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't automatically compare to other women but generally every woman has features that stand out and that my eyes are drawn to. And after that its a multi-sensory free-for-all!

17. D_Ida_Ho

D_Ida_Ho Account Disabled

Gonna sound like crap but i think naked (her name here) then go bananas because of who she is.

18. Call_Me_Daddy

Call_Me_Daddy New Member

I probably notice the things that are most different from my last partner, but I don't directly compare.

19. B_slimjimpencil

B_slimjimpencil New Member

in the moment i appreciate what's in front of me and about pleasing her. maybe after i will compare her to someone else but probably only if they were similar in some way or she stood out in some way (good or bad) which reminded me of someone in the past. otherwise don't see the sense in comparing, every woman is different and you got to learn to appreciate the differences.

20. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

When you see a new women naked for the first time do you compare her to other girls you've been with?

No, my focus is solely on her and how to develop our relationship and to endeavour to achieve mutual sexual arousal and satisfaction. Comparisons are only natural but should only occur afterwards and never during any sexual intimacy.

Draft saved Draft deleted