When You See A Small Penis....what's Your First Thought...

D

deleted1025121

Even your balls look tiny. Maybe you are missing some hormones idk

Anyway is it bigger when erect?

Sometimes the older you get the more it retracts. It does appear you're a bit heavier...so losing some weight would eliminate the fat pad and help with the length. But you might be able to do some stretching to lengthen it. Sometimes mine turtles up like this but I just relax it and it falls down. Your balls looks ok. Mine are tight like yours too. But again...there is only so much one can do. Just have to accept it and move on.

Reactions: Littleone68

Littleone68

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes the older you get the more it retracts. It does appear you're a bit heavier...so losing some weight would eliminate the fat pad and help with the length. But you might be able to do some stretching to lengthen it. Sometimes mine turtles up like this but I just relax it and it falls down. Your balls looks ok. Mine are tight like yours too. But again...there is only so much one can do. Just have to accept it and move on.
I have moved on and accepted it. It's what God gave me.

Serious question...what just pops into your head when you see a guy with a small penis?
TBH, it's a mental "ohh.. :confused:"

I was at a hockey game last year, and this guy pulls up beside me at the urinals. He starts to do his business, then stopped peeing, and I look over and he's hard..but only maybe 4 inches max. Really hot military blonde dad tho. It was clear he wanted to cruise a bit, or at least show and look, so I stayed beside him and watched for 2 minutes.

It was..strange, mostly because it was the first time I saw someone with a smaller dick really put it out there for someone to see, and because I really got into the moment with him. Like I said, he was hot and very much my type, so it quickly didn't really matter what size of cock he had. If it had been a quieter area, I would have reached over and given him a few strokes.

O

OldFirm08

:joy: I don't think it's considered as "DEEP throat" when it doesn't go near the throat :emoji_shrug:

thank you for confirming my lifetime claim that women have zero interest in a cock that does not LOOK big or at least 6.5 inches long and girthy

Reactions: socalgeek

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Honestly, it's usually well I can't unsee that!
Or I wish I hadn't seen that.
Followed by the thought, I'm glad it's not me.

Seriously though, it's not like he can help it. Neither can the guys that are bigger.
No one has a say in how big or little their dick is.

Truth. It's amazing to me that some place that he's more of a man because they are bigger. No one has control over their size generally speaking. It is what it is.

Reactions: Gj816 and socalgeek