When you see an small sized penis does it look..

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
hello everybody. I'm from asian. I have a very small cock and very small ball. it's look like child penis but it's my real!!
want to listen any comment from you
thankyou

notice his sketchy sense of pride in sharing the fact that he's asian...he has a small penis...he's purposely downplaying his race and then saying that he's proud of himself...
Why he needs mention the fact that he's asian at all. This thread's about his small penis, what does his being asian having anything to do with it?
I am so far sufficiently convinced that ...he has some sort of intention to make fun of not only asian guys but those who "cry racism"/"plays the racist card" when the small-dick stereotype itself is played.

I...sensed something fishy and sketchy in the air

From an innocent post you certainly have created a slew of unfounded theories RGHRGH. I don't see jiewlek saying he is proud of himself or displaying some sketchy sense of pride. Why say he is Asian, you ask? He actually said he is from "asian", but to the point: this is his thread. He is free to say whatever he wishes in it, including sharing personal details about himself. From the title and OP I feel he wants to know if any of us has seen a penis such as his. I haven't in my case.

P.S. Welcome to lpsg.

RGHRGH

Sexy Member
Media
Was simply making an intuitive observation was all.

Thank you for your welcoming.

edit- Having re-read my post, I decided to correct a word usage of mine. I don't think "pride" was necessarily what I meant to portray my idea. "Un-ashamed (as of right now) seems more accurate.

It was the fact that he seemed rather un-ashamed of sharing two pieces of information of himself, the fact that he's asian and the fact that he has a small penis, that were not related in the raw realm. One can only make the interpretation that he was associating these two facts as if they had any correlation to each other. And, it makes certain intuitive people like myself wonder why he needed to make such connection at all. (As I said, this thread was meant to share something in regards to his size, having no regards to race whatsoever.) While he is indeed free to share anything about himself, the information that he chooses to publicly shares will create an image of what he means. The image that he has portrayed to me caused a tic in my semi-psychic radar.

Last edited:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think your penis is on the small size, but in the grand scheme of things does it really matter?

I mean it's what you have and you can't change it so why be so concerned about something you can't change. It's like worrying about the weather. It's a turn off when a guy is so self conscious about his percieved inadequacy of his dick.

I have had great sex with smaller dicked guys. But none have been apologetic or concerned if their dick was big enough to please. People are sexually attracted to other things besides a big dick, believe it or not.

There are plenty of unattractive guys out there with mosters between their legs that many would NEVER even consider having sex with. And plenty of attactive guys with smallish dicks that have no problem finding willing partners.

Last edited:

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was simply making an intuitive observation was all.

Thank you for your welcoming.

edit- Having re-read my post, I decided to correct a word usage of mine. I don't think "pride" was necessarily what I meant to portray my idea. "Un-ashamed (as of right now) seems more accurate.

It was the fact that he seemed rather un-ashamed of sharing two pieces of information of himself, the fact that he's asian and the fact that he has a small penis, that were not related in the raw realm. One can only make the interpretation that he was associating these two facts as if they had any correlation to each other. And, it makes certain intuitive people like myself wonder why he needed to make such connection at all. (As I said, this thread was meant to share something in regards to his size, having no regards to race whatsoever.) While he is indeed free to share anything about himself, the information that he chooses to publicly shares will create an image of what he means. The image that he has portrayed to me caused a tic in my semi-psychic radar.
RGHRGH you think too much! the man has a small cock and balls, so do i i think it's cute and i'd suck it anytime be proud of what GOD gave you.

Reactions: dreamer20

RGHRGH

Sexy Member
Media
RGHRGH you think too much! the man has a small cock and balls, so do i i think it's cute and i'd suck it anytime be proud of what GOD gave you.

Nah, your thinking is just not complexed enough. :tongue: (JK!)
However, I believe that you totally and utterly missed my entire point. (not kidding)

By the way, I too think that the guy in the picture has a nice cute penis. That, however, is besides the point I was trying to make.

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here's something to think about, guys.

The thing is, anyone can post pictures of small penises and label it their own, pictures which only God knows the truth of whom they come from and how they were obtained.

I can definitely see a sock puppet. The OP joins in Nov 09, posts the pictures almost immediately and hasn't been heard from since.

shemalelover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would love to be with a cock like that. I could see it all in my mouth including my tongue heavily working the balls.

The only problem I foresee is taking it out of my mouth long enough to watch myself get some head...

B_bottom3inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
b5447552ed699c41bf09b8c482116c17_603659.jpg
im under 3.5'' when hard