Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No but I look at their eyebrows and imagine what their pubic hair is like. Thick and wooly, soft and bushy or nicely trimmed. I try not to think of a shaved pussy or cock....turns me off.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Only if it's an odd pairing.

This was what I thought, initially, too. But if they're both really hot, it's a fun turn-of-mind game to play. Having engaged in enough threesomes with attractive couples, however, I gotta say that whatever my mind projects as a scenario is inevitably more interesting than what actually happen when we're all naked, lubed and horned-up: trust me.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, I usually think of how she is spread legged and he's licking away ... or she's on her knees polishing his knob...

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, not usually. Almost certainly not if it's a male-female pairing, as the thought of people of different genders having any kind of sex together is really not on my radar.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
If they're attractive, like some of my neighbors, I do imagine what their sex life is like. I also wish that I could join, or at the very least, watch or hear them.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Only if they are extremely obese.then I wonder if they have to call the neighbors in to help them push the pork away so they can have sex.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once in a blue moon, since I have a hard time getting passed how fake about 9 out of 10 of them seem to be (especially if they are going overboard on the PDAs). Figure their sex life would be similar. :cool:

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do this all the time. Especially if they are an odd pairing. I love thinking about what kink they are into or if they are vanilla. If they look like they would be vanilla, i feel so sorry for the guy. ha ha:redface: