When you see huge tits...

I’m more this way when I see a woman with a nice big, round ass. I’ve always been one to check out a woman’s backside and how the body looks before I notice anything else. When I first met my wife I know it was the first thing that stood out to me right away but of course I liked how her facial make up was too obviously.

D

deleted136887

I love small perky tits but somehow end up with big tits.
I think maybe they are like cocks...it does nor realy matter it is the person tgey are attached to.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a big boobs fan @Tight_N_Juicy , I like boobs of all shapes and sizes but especially large naturals. I wouldn't just ignore the face even if the woman isn't that attractive, I can find beauty in most faces, I even find certain faces that some would say were ugly very sexual! I like to pride myself on pleasuring everything about the female form whether she's a stunner or not. I find this outlook also puts me in good stead for our swinging activities too.

Reactions: lapdog2001

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was coming out of a restaurant and this lady was walking by with huge breasts and she had them on display, I was steering so hard that I forgot about the 3 stairs and busted my ass, kind of embarrassing but at least she asked was I alright:cool:

YOU made her day...trust me on this. She KNEW you were staring...and she was showing them off...not "hiding" or "minimizing"...and the fact she stopped to ask if you were ok...she KNEW it was because of her curves...and she was smiling inside and felt good about herself. So she thought about you, and laughed and smiled inside...knowing she could do that to stranger. Cause an accident. You validated her opinion of herself. She really enjoyed that.
If she was not married...no ring...you should have introduced yourself and be upfront...tell her no harm, but told her any bruise you might have would be a reminder of seeing a beautiful woman...and that seeing her made your day, your week....that it is not often you see such a beautiful lady...use the word lady...and she would have smiled big and maybe even then have agreed to give you her number or meet you later. You never know until you ask...and you miss all the chances you never take.
Manners and honesty mean a lot to women. As it should.
And if she ever figured out you had a hose to maker her cleavage look challenged...she would have called you back too.

Reactions: green26

Benimaru98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Because Im a goofy ass dude most of the time my mind says
s9oNv0J.gif

Thank I think let me not be a perv and chill unless I'm gonna flirt with her or we have a relationship that I can joke about her having her girls out. I have a lot of close female friends so I'll usually say something like Yasss gurrll you better be out here trying to take someone's man

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
YOU made her day...trust me on this. She KNEW you were staring...and she was showing them off...not "hiding" or "minimizing"...and the fact she stopped to ask if you were ok...she KNEW it was because of her curves...and she was smiling inside and felt good about herself. So she thought about you, and laughed and smiled inside...knowing she could do that to stranger. Cause an accident. You validated her opinion of herself. She really enjoyed that.
If she was not married...no ring...you should have introduced yourself and be upfront...tell her no harm, but told her any bruise you might have would be a reminder of seeing a beautiful woman...and that seeing her made your day, your week....that it is not often you see such a beautiful lady...use the word lady...and she would have smiled big and maybe even then have agreed to give you her number or meet you later. You never know until you ask...and you miss all the chances you never take.
Manners and honesty mean a lot to women. As it should.
And if she ever figured out you had a hose to maker her cleavage look challenged...she would have called you back too.

I'm a party pooper... But uh... Unless you're the person who owns the titties, which would mean the person they're attached to, don't speak on their behalf.

Maybe it "made her day", maybe it didn't. I'm not her. Neither are you. Let's not go there?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In college I sort of knew a woman who had an ample rack. She was athletic, so the rest of her was fit and lean and curvy. She complained that whenever she went out with a guy he would go for the boobs.

Well.....yeah. Of course he did. We do. Whether or not they're bra-busters, we go for the boobies. So, from her perspec it was because she had big hooters. But it really wasn't because of the big hooters. It was because she had hooters. See the diff?

Whatever. It made me not want to ask her out because a) I'd eventually go for the hooters, and b) she'd think that was the only reason I was going out with her. Savvy?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a party pooper... But uh... Unless you're the person who owns the titties, which would mean the person they're attached to, don't speak on their behalf.

Maybe it "made her day", maybe it didn't. I'm not her. Neither are you. Let's not go there?

Nope, I will go there. And she may play coy..which is very public lady like..but inside...most busty women will smile and take satisfaction that they had that reaction on a man. Does that mean they want it to go further...not always...but they take that as a compliment...and a VERY POLITE smile and laugh and a nice polite compliment often will be met with a polite response from the lady. A man just has to have the self assurance to approach a beautiful woman. A LOT of women have told me, and surveys, that self confidence...not arrogance...is, with a sense of humor, the most attractive trait in a man.

Pretty women do not usually find men who are too timid to talk to them attractive. They see that all day long every day. They don't bite. BE POLITE, SMILE, and laugh...at your own clumsiness, be self depreciating, laugh, and look them in the EYES...many women find that VERY attractive.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Nope, I will go there. And she may play coy..which is very public lady like..but inside...most busty women will smile and take satisfaction that they had that reaction on a man. Does that mean they want it to go further...not always...but they take that as a compliment...and a VERY POLITE smile and laugh and a nice polite compliment often will be met with a polite response from the lady. A man just has to have the self assurance to approach a beautiful woman. A LOT of women have told me, and surveys, that self confidence...not arrogance...is, with a sense of humor, the most attractive trait in a man.

Pretty women do not usually find men who are too timid to talk to them attractive. They see that all day long every day. They don't bite. BE POLITE, SMILE, and laugh...at your own clumsiness, be self depreciating, laugh, and look them in the EYES...many women find that VERY attractive.

What a jackass : unamused:

*most busty women?

No.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ample breasts will usually draw my attention to the woman. If her breasts are clearly on display by her voluntary choice, I my even silently admire them for a brief moment. But if I'm engaging her in any way, I make every effort to look her in the face and converse with her, not with her breasts.

Once any kind of interpersonal interaction occurs, she is no longer a impersonal object, she becomes a person, and I find it difficult to objectify her or any of her attributes, however lovely those attributes may be.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Actual thoughts:

*Eyes instinctly drawn to large boobs moving separately to body movements*

:p Fuuuuuuuuck!
:heart_eyes: Love those proportions.
:kissing: Damn They look good.
:yum I could have sooo much fun with those.
:heart: I love the way they bounce
:blush: I'd love to play with them and maybe dive into that cleavage (possible in non-physical thoughts :yum).
:dizzy: I want to put my dick in between a pair like that.
;) I wonder how they look naked

*checks face*

:heart_eyes: Woah, gorgeous face too!!!
:neutral: Face is OK, I'd probably still do her.
o_O Oof, I don't think that I could get used to that face, she's a bruiser!

*Checks body*

:heart_eyes: Hot body too - fuuuuuck, she's perfect! :heart:
:grinning: That's a huuuuge arse, that could be fun too! SLAP...SLAP...SLAP!
:( Shame about that big gut.

Reactions: lapdog2001