When you see huge tits...

steveo188

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, among the physical attributes I am most attracted to an athletic body, and am most impressed by nice legs and a nice ass, so a nice chest to be added is a bonus but is not critical for me. I’ve also found that women with a smaller chest have had more sensitive nipples and that’s a big advantage in my view. All of that being said it takes an initial attraction, most likely a face or a look that inspires, to even find out more.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a jackass : unamused:

*most busty women?

No.
I see your : unamused: and I'll up the bet : unamused:: unamused: :rolleyes::rolleyes:. Based on 4 sisters, mom and wife all well over D cup. They don't like and are not amused when ignorant boys open their mouth in public/private............
source.gif

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YOU made her day...trust me on this. She KNEW you were staring...and she was showing them off...not "hiding" or "minimizing"...and the fact she stopped to ask if you were ok...she KNEW it was because of her curves...and she was smiling inside and felt good about herself. So she thought about you, and laughed and smiled inside...knowing she could do that to stranger. Cause an accident. You validated her opinion of herself. She really enjoyed that.
If she was not married...no ring...you should have introduced yourself and be upfront...tell her no harm, but told her any bruise you might have would be a reminder of seeing a beautiful woman...and that seeing her made your day, your week....that it is not often you see such a beautiful lady...use the word lady...and she would have smiled big and maybe even then have agreed to give you her number or meet you later. You never know until you ask...and you miss all the chances you never take.
Manners and honesty mean a lot to women. As it should.
And if she ever figured out you had a hose to maker her cleavage look challenged...she would have called you back too.
Perhaps I should have taken a chance and said something but there were 2 reasons why I didn't, one, I was hurt, didn't let her see it but my knees were killing me and second, I was on my way to work. I hope that I made her day because in spite of the pain, she made mine;)

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
There's a huge difference to me between breasts that are large and retain that classic breast shape and breasts that are just full of excess fat. I don't like the latter at all as you can probably tell. I am also not really interested in breasts unless they are naked. I love the ski jump shape with proud nipples and some under hang. It doesn't have to be a lot, it's the visual proportion. Also it is a lot easier to find your way around the erogenous areas of smaller to medium sized breasts.

Reactions: lapdog2001

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife has an ample bosom, but what seems most noticeable are her nipples, which very often show through. It makes me wonder what guys are looking at when she's talking to them.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@BigBen Oh I didn't miss your points. I didn't try to censor you. And by the way, rude to place your answer in the other thread when I specifically requested it here. How am I censoring your speech when I fucking asked for a reply?

Anyway, nice double down. Not surprised by your bullshit answer here either.

At least the lurkers have something to read : unamused:

Reactions: 693987

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are the actual thoughts in your head? Do you ignore her "ugly face"and just focus on her body?.

I tend to notice a woman's shape first, and specifically take notice if she is busty. If she has an 'ugly' (to me) face, that may turn me off, but for those seconds of seeing her, I can still appreciate the boobs!

I love naturally busty women. At first sight, so long as they're not just part of a huge all over figure (I like a curvy woman but there are limits in terms of what I find attractive shape-wise) the big boobs will distract me from her face but not for long. I will admit that big boobs makes a woman sexier for me and so I will find her more attractive than I might if she wasn't well-endowed.

However if I get to know her and she's not a good person, it makes no difference how good her body is: I will not be remotely interested.
This, for the most part for me.
But conversely, I can still 'lust' after a woman that in unattractive if other ways. For example, I can't stand Sarah Palin, but I'd love to fuck her silly!

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's this woman I know who works on the floor above me in the same building. I wouldn't exactly describe her as having an "ugly face", but you probably wouldn't say that she's 'conventionally' beautiful, either. She's pale, and a bit droopy-eyed in sort of charming way -- if I'm being harsh, she's maybe just ever so slightly towards the ugly side of what Tyra Banks calls 'ugly-pretty'. She's a bit Wednesday Addams as well. But, I think, still cute.

And fuck me does she ever have an incredible pair of enormous, seemingly nearly perfect tits. I mean Loooord Jesus they are excellent breasts. If I know you at all T'n'J, if you saw her for yourself, you would very likely say the same thing.

Anyway, I'd be lying to you if I said that her chest wasn't a significant factor in my obviously wanting to bone her, but that doesn't mean that I'm not looking at the whole package. And by that, I don't just mean her ass as well.

Duct Ape

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I knew this girl with incredible big tits; pink areolas, flawless really. She was one of those girls who would get drunk and pull them out at parties. But her face was... not good.

Big tits are awesome, but sometimes even amazing tits aren't everything.

No, I take that back. Yes they are.

What are the actual thoughts in your head? Do you ignore her "ugly face"and just focus on her body?

I know some here will find this a ridiculous question.. especially when there's already another thread about the same thing. I just can't help my damn self. The third answer in that thread pissed in my cereal.

Maybe a few too many beers in me, fuck it.

When I see huge tits, I can't help but try to look at her body. I wonder what they'd be like to touch, suck, etc...in certain sexual positions. Now, on the other hand, if I get to know her and she's got a bad attitude or whiny, manipulative, or acts like an entitled brat, then that will ruin it all for me and then I won't care as much.

So yes, huge tits are an "attention-getter" at first, but not as important as the total package. I dated a couple of freakishly huge titted ladies in the past, but one of them, her piss-poor attitude ruined it all for me.

Dikkie Dick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Huge Naturalis tits really make my cock hard instantly. And I spot them from far even below a winter coat.
The face has to be okaish. Let see milena velba or anno secraa, miosotis claribel are not very pretty in the face, but omg those knockers make up for that big time. And If she’s Nice and horny, I am sold.

Reactions: Gorilla Grodd

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Nope, I will go there. And she may play coy..which is very public lady like..but inside...most busty women will smile and take satisfaction that they had that reaction on a man. Does that mean they want it to go further...not always...but they take that as a compliment...and a VERY POLITE smile and laugh and a nice polite compliment often will be met with a polite response from the lady. A man just has to have the self assurance to approach a beautiful woman. A LOT of women have told me, and surveys, that self confidence...not arrogance...is, with a sense of humor, the most attractive trait in a man.

Pretty women do not usually find men who are too timid to talk to them attractive. They see that all day long every day. They don't bite. BE POLITE, SMILE, and laugh...at your own clumsiness, be self depreciating, laugh, and look them in the EYES...many women find that VERY attractive.

How is it you gathered the opinions of "most busty women" who you claim take satisfaction in having that reaction? The same for "pretty women" who don't usually find timid men attractive?

Your post reads like it was lifted directly off some creepy, "make women do exactly what you want" dating guide. Your anecdotes don't make you qualified to speak about anything but your anecdotes.

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are the actual thoughts in your head? Do you ignore her "ugly face"and just focus on her body?

I know some here will find this a ridiculous question.. especially when there's already another thread about the same thing. I just can't help my damn self. The third answer in that thread pissed in my cereal.

Maybe a few too many beers in me, fuck it.

Shape is more important than the size.
I’m more a butt-man.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

dragonxxx963

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like a woman for her mind....!!!!!! I would hardly notice her breasts as I explore every inch of her brain!!!!

WELL that may have been a bit of a fabrication.....tits are great....don't really care what size they are...as long as they are in my hand!!!!!!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No different I guess for a well hung guy with a crappy, out of shape body. I am definitely a "tit guy", but not massive ones. If her breasts are of a nice size and her body and face are also nice, that is a beautiful package. Would be the same thing regarding a well hung guy. I do notice breasts first though. Given three women of the exact same character, one with small breasts, one with nice sized ones, and one with very large breasts, I will always choose the middle one. Guess each guy or woman has their own definition of size though.