When you sleeping, you are naked?

robert1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I live alone in my room. I am single.I am naked when i am sleeping on bed everynight. I think it is so nature,comfortable. Are you? If you are not,why are you wearing something in sleeping,wear what?:tongue:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All three of us sleep totally nude or mostly nude. In the winter, I sometimes sleep in a t-shirt, since I sometimes get cold shoulders.

Pecker said:
I am always naked under my clothes.

Rita Rudner wrote Naked Beneath My Clothes, it's quite funny.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
IanTheTall said:
All three of us sleep totally nude or mostly nude. In the winter, I sometimes sleep in a t-shirt, since I sometimes get cold shoulders.

Rita Rudner wrote Naked Beneath My Clothes, it's quite funny.

My favorite Rudner quote:

If you never want to see a man again, say, “I love you, I want to marry you, I want to have children”—they leave skid marks.

AzPhxGy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i live in phoenix and its hot dam hot all the time...so yes naked...plus it feels better too.....you know

:eek:

LilNubi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never slept nude until my boyfriend started insisting on it when we would sleep together. Now that we live together, it's the norm. But I do find that if he's away, I slip back into my old habit of sleeping in underwear. I can go either way, I guess.

kwc4you2003

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Havent slept in clothes in years. If i'm cold i just snuggle up to my gf. She's warmer than any heating blanket.

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love sleeping nude, just feels right. I give off alot of body heat so I stay pretty warm under the covers. I sleep better when the room is somewhat cold.