When you sleeping, you are naked?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to sleep naked a lot too, but only really when its really humid at night. If and when I do decide to sleep buck naked I just make sure I have a pair of boxers or sleep pants by the bed just in case I need to quickly get out and get something.

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nothing beats skeeping najed. I live with my family so i always lock the door and they know why lol! i just love the smooth feel of my bed sheet and i get over stimulated by my clothings to actually sleep. So they come off at night

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer to sleep naked; I like the feeling of freedom from clothes around my body. It is also convenient to jack off when I wake up!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
always, unless it gets very cold, then a tshirt to keep my shoulders warm, if my toes get cold its over...brrrr....

even when I would go on sleep overs I would sneak my boxers off (got busted a few times but...). a trick is to leave a pair under your pillow for easy finding.

D_ectrw5ty

Experimental Member
Media
I live alone in my room. I am single.I am naked when i am sleeping on bed everynight. I think it is so nature,comfortable. Are you? If you are not,why are you wearing something in sleeping,wear what?:tongue:

I've tried wearing undies, dude! But I get twisted up in there, and wake up all hot and bothered. So, just like you, m'man, I like going sleepy -commando.

Attachments