Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I won't swallow for just anyone. I do for my boy, but we've been together for 3 years and I love that with him. Before, though, it depended on the guy, his cleanliness, how well I knew him and how his precum tasted.

B_CSteed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Always swallow. Unless they specifially want to cum all over my face, cock, or in my ass.

JMBII

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^ The same. I dont like sucking dick very much when I do tho I enjoy swallowing...

SexLoveSex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't even know how to answer this question because in all actuality I don't know how I feel about it. I have given head before and quite often but only ever to my current boyfriend. It took him a while to even convince me but the very first time he held my head down so that i had no choice but to let him cum in the back of my throat. I really didn't mind except for i was definitely not used to it and when I told someone about it she told me that she thought it was really rude of him to do that to me, I never saw it that way but because of that one time letting him do it it's become normalcy for me and I really don't mind at all because i never have to taste it or experience that smell that so many people talk about.
plus I think just swallowing is way less messy or disgusting as holding it in my mouth to spit would be or letting him cum on my face. Now, i'd be pissed if that happened.

Reactions: brandon38 and Wine0

OmahaBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, I don't know how to feel about this either. I guess I would, if I found the right guy.. But I don't expect the woman I am with to swallow.

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yea always, i rememeber the first time i let a guy come in my mouth (a gorgeous canadian i met at uni), i felt him close to orgasm and thoughth this time i'll push him over. fantastic feeling his dick spasming in my mouth and the taste of his cum.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
for me depends on taste...really.

some cum is bitter, I will hold it in my mouth and spit it out for find a spot to let it 'fall out of my mouth'. (asparagus can affect the taste of cum I am told)

other cum is rich and, well, swallowable

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
for me depends on taste...really.

some cum is bitter, I will hold it in my mouth and spit it out for find a spot to let it 'fall out of my mouth'. (asparagus can affect the taste of cum I am told)

other cum is rich and, well, swallowable

What he said ...

Swallowing cum is such a great concept, but reality does not match the ideal.

Some cum tastes soooo good, and I'll swallow every drop. But other cum can have a bitter taste (almost chemical taste). When it tastes bitter, it's hard for me to get that down my throat.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a HUGE cocksucker. just check out my blog.

But that said, I'm not necessarily a huge swallower. I always want the guy to cum in my mouth. If I want to taste his cock I'm gonna want to taste his cum. No doubts there. But it's relatively rare that I actually swallow the load.

When do I swallow? No hard and fast rules. Mostly I've got be into the guy. And that's fluky. I sppose the best overall indicator: would I want to go a second or third round? Then I'll definitely swallow. One thing that doesn't make a difference: taste. Weak or strong tasting, if I'm into the guy I'll swallow. I've never, in that situation, been put off just because the dude's sperm tastes bleachy or chemical laden. Indeed, I think that kinda spurs me on, if anything.

Reactions: DenverCumAddict