Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
From one who loves to cum in a womans mouth.. do you prefer to onky take the head in as the guy cums.. or take more of the shaft.. or to the point of cumming in the throat... I have cum in a few throats.. but end up gagging most.. what is the consensus..?.. i personally love to cum deep in the mouth or throat.. dont care much for the head only and hand approach..

He can cum in my mouth anyway he wants -- I love it. But when he holds my head and cums further in my mouth or down my throat, it's really hot. Even if it chokes me some, that's just part of it -- hot! I like the feeling of his cock more completely in, jerking and throbbing as it shoots. MMMMM

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He can cum in my mouth anyway he wants -- I love it. But when he holds my head and cums further in my mouth or down my throat, it's really hot. Even if it chokes me some, that's just part of it -- hot! I like the feeling of his cock more completely in, jerking and throbbing as it shoots. MMMMM
Although it's been quite a while since I've had the opportunity to blow a guy that I would really want to blow, I love doing it and definitely want to swallow every time. It makes me wild when he grabs onto my head. I'm usually so worked up after he finishes that I can shoot in less than a minute.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've never sucked a dick before.

I'd like to though.

A few months ago I got a dildo for my ex and I to play with.

It was cool at first then she didn't wanna use it, cuz i felt better... which was kinda lame, cuz I like fucking people with dildos.

Anyway, I remember one night she was jerking me off and forcing this ten inch dildo down my throat and I came so fucking hard.

Anyway, I'd probably swallow.

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand not swallowing if you're going to let the guy nut in your mouth. Once it's there, why not swallow? If it tastes bad, you've already tasted it - swallowing doesn't change that.

mrscurva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Except for the first few I sucked I have since swallowed every load of cum from every cock I have sucked! I have suck about 40 guys and some f them several times and a few of them many times...If you are going to suck cock you should swallow the cum!

fergusonsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ever get an STD? Please let me know. I'd luv to try swallowing but I swear I don't wanna get Syphilis or something. How dangerous is swallowing anyway?

bigdawgfrickin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only blow really butch straight guys and I swallow their sperm every time. Been doing it for years and never got an STD. I have to know them well and trust them. It is a HUGE turn on swallowing a straight man's semen! I don't let any of it spill or get on my face. I get it when it's squirrting hot out of his penis and I don't waste a single drop! I pump his dick to make sure it is completely drained. And guys love watching me lap it all up. Cum-eating has always been my biggest fetish! I absolutely love it!!! Just typing this, my mouth is starting to water!!!