When your dick curves

westsidedude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually recently just started havin sex and its sort of a problem sometimez because when im fully hard my dick curves upward a little right after the hair.
lr0bohfhxztcvc4.jpg
you can see it in dat pic, and i really only posted dat so you could see what im sayin. so anyone some girls say its not comfortable. some dont mind at all and sex is normal. but some notice the curve and say they dont like it. is there any advice or any way or technique or kama sutra thingy lol to make it fit right or feel properly for the women who might not like a curve? the woman who dont mind are cool, but i would still like to be able to be good lover for girls who dont like the feel.

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Women, complain about curve? Umm wierd, I know alot of women who love the curve, except in doggy style... try missionary, or cow girl.

I find my curve, with a bit of hip action, hits the gspot every single time. They love it personally...

nici6u9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Surgery is not the only answer, though it is one... It is thought that one can stretch it out by massaging it and reshaping the scar tissue; it takes long term hard work and determination and would need constant upkeep. lol . The curve is due to scar tissue inside...:cool:

Personally I like a little curve, but that, what you have, would be highly uncomfortable. You might want to think of saving up for the permanent fix, it's not real expensive... it's not like a enlargement. Any Surgical MD can do it... I think.:biggrin1:

westsidedude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surgery is not the only answer, though it is one... It is thought that one can stretch it out by massaging it and reshaping the scar tissue; it takes long term hard work and determination and would need constant upkeep. lol . The curve is due to scar tissue inside...:cool:

Personally I like a little curve, but that, what you have, would be highly uncomfortable. You might want to think of saving up for the permanent fix, it's not real expensive... it's not like a enlargement. Any Surgical MD can do it... I think.:biggrin1:

what have caused the scar tissue?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's no scar tissue - that's a natural curve. I'd guess the majority of guys curve upward a little. I'm sure some women love it, and most are probably fine with it. If a few don't like it, well, you can't be everything to everybody.

But SURGERY???????? DON'T DO IT!!!! lol