when your sex partner turns into a paparazzo

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by wristthickxl, Jan 11, 2005.

1. wristthickxl

wristthickxl Active Member

Albums:
    Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone else is noticing more and more of this:

one hooks up with someone for sex and, barely into it, they want to whip out their....digital cameras... and take pictures of my member...and they just don't stop with one or two...

this is now happening to me more often than not lately...perhaps because I'm meeting some partners through the Net, all of them seem to have the inclination to do this....

on the one hand, I'm always flattered....but, on the other, it slows down whatever fun we were having and sometimes extinguishes it all together...and it feels intrusive: like I am, or at least my penis is, some kind of trophy they want to show their friends...

there are already pictures of that part of me on the Net...shouldn't that be enough?

this is probably mostly a gay thing....but maybe not completely..

thoughts?

2. txquis

Gold Member

Yes, I have been asked this.
    It shocked me...I said no.
    I am single again, and I hadnt realized how much
    things had changed in five years.

Only time i ever did a "photoshoot" shall we say,
    was a vid that i did with my ex, just for fun.
    Hey...my ex still has that, so we may see it on the internet.
    Damn, wish that was in my posession.

3. viking

viking New Member

Albums:
    I wish it was in MY posession too.

4. Imported

Gold Member

NelsonMuntz84: Yeah, my gf has really gotten into the idea of 'home video's' I dont really care, you see alot more of her than you do of me,lol

5. hungthick

hungthick New Member

Hmmmm, i want to say that this has happened to me but it has not...would i let someone take a pic of me? probably not.

I have done this to others though...and, in fact, i have gone so far as to take pics of guys' cocks in glory holes and vids...do i use them? i sure do. i mainly show my close friends, but even if i hadnt taken pictures i almost always talk about the sex. i rarely cam2cam but if i do 100% of the time i am capturing the person on the other end. i also save all conversations and file them away in my hard drive archives.

if i know someone is attracted to a guy and i have been with them i tell them all about that person (my siskel and ebert critique). do others do that with me? probably, and i don't care much.

come to think of it, i broke my digital cam on the last sexual encounter that i voyeured. a buddy wanted me to take pictures of another guy swallowing his cock. i did this but dropped the camera when they were done and broke it. i think it should be viewed as a new sex toy in the bedroom.

6. robert617

robert617 Active Member

Albums:
    It wasn't so much a problem when it was digital cameras, but now that the camera is incorporated into the cellphones, and so are more "at hand", it has been requested more often. I say no and explain that I just have no idea who is on the other end of the line and would rather not have it sent over the airwaves.

7. EnglishMan

EnglishMan Well-Known Member

You can never be certain of anything now with the advanced equipment available.
    I know this bi guy who secretly films whoever he is fucking, mostly women without their knowledge and then plays it back to any of his pick ups who are interested - including his wife who has no idea.
    Whenever I am there I double check that the camera is off, and during sex I spend motre time looking for hidden cams than concentrating on his very large cock.
    He has a friend who wants to blow me as well, and although I am up for it, I have been told he videos with really secret cameras that go off automatically. Frankly this is the main reason he is still waiting to suck my dick, and I am not sure whether or not I am prepared to risk it.

8. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    A dude and I video taped us going at it. Was an interesting thing. Thankfully, I'm not that hung or hot, so I'm not worried about it showinig up on the internet.

Draft saved Draft deleted