When's it going to stop?

gigantikok: It's almost useless posting topics if everything resets all the time.  It seems as though everything gets erased and starts over every MONTH!  When will the moderator finally settle down and stick to one format without resetting the entire forum?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
If you look a bit more into this I think you'll see that the last change wasn't at the whim of our leaders ... but forced by the growth of the site ... we got too big for our boots / bandwidth / underwear :)

I for one am grateful for the investment of time (and maybe cash) that they are willing to put in. Some guys would just give up.

I know it is frustrating to lose the old posts, but every so often a fresh start may be a good thing .. old topics can be raised by new people in fresh ways without them feeling they are just raking over old ground.

mindseye: I'll make you the same offer I made Leoboy: I'll cheerfully refund your money.

Deevah: [quote author=Max link=board=meetgreet;num=1034065605;start=0#1 date=10/08/02 at 02:19:28]we got too big for our boots / bandwidth / underwear  :)[/quote]
You'd think members of this forum would be used to the idea of being too big for your pants.... and the problems that causes.
In the event we should experience another downtime episode, I encourage everyone to try the chat room. It helps with those pesky withdrawal pains....