When's the last time you had sex?

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday, an intense quickie. Bring horny all day and whilst bathing just opened my bathrobe in front of her and asked if she could help with my raging boner, she started blowing me and soon got into the mood, asked me to go down on her and so I did, before taking her standing and on a bench, cumming hard and massively inside her. Felt grand!

Reactions: Swelongjohn

Sucked a guys dick in his car about 3-4 days ago. He picked me up outside my house and we drove to an empty parking lot. He face fucked me and then emptied his load down my throat. After he ordered me to jerk off while he drove me home. I shot my load all over my pants and hurried up to my house before anyone saw me

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Today she woke me up really estot by rubbing my morning wood through my boxer shorts, she whispered she only has 5 minutes before leaving but needs some now. She was all wet and ready, apparently had had an erotic dream, she took the control and pulled me in although I tried to slide in carefully. I stayed deep and steady inside her doing only minimal thrusts inside (I know this is her trigger to coming fast), she moaned and asked me to cum with her and so I did some long slides until she grabbed my cheeks and pulled me back deep inside and squeezed every drop of me. Fuck it was intense, feeling so light and ready to start the day!

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night about 1030. She sucked me right up to almost cumming then stopped and told me to eat her pussy. I ate her til she came on my face then fucked her missionary til we came together.