where and how do you show off your cock in public??

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by paulboi, Apr 27, 2008.

1. paulboi

paulboi New Member

I love the idea of someone seeing my cock in public and they think im not aware they can see it.
    I like to do it at the gym or beach and the only way ive found to do this is at the gym letting my shorts legs open up and let the person look right up my shorts and i pretend i dont know its visable!
    I love to see the look on the girls face, shes suprised that she can see and then almost tries to see it more or from a better view!!!
    While this works somewhat, you have to be in the right position and she/he has to be looking and notice the package.
    im looking for a way to attract a female atention with out being too obvious but enough to where she will definaly notice the shorts legs opened up ya know? any and all ideas all welcome!!
    Im hopeing you all on here can help out and post some of the ways you like to show of your cock and balls without being too obvious and in a public place!

2. rugbydude88

rugbydude88 New Member

Albums:
    I'm fairly tall, but love going to subway and letting those sandwich artists get a good view through the glass. basketball shorts or sweats r gr8 4 this, and they look, even guys if you are hung, or have a semi displayed.

Used to work at a gas station with an elevated floor on the side of counter where I stood so we were taller than customers. I used to press up against counter. looked like i was just being a lazy ass, but as I leaned on counter my bulge was next to people as they were signing visa. interesting how many guys even looked. people love a look.

3. D_Bozhidar_Boogerpicquer

4. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

i usually leave it hanging out the fly on my jeans when i go to the mall or something

5. Sonne86

Sonne86 Member

At my school there is a toilet where the door from the ladies toilet are faced toward themens room. I tend to leave the door open and stand as near to the corridor as possible when i pee. About half the times I get the sideview of a girl looking a bit much as she passes by, I allways pretend not noticing it. I like how I allways seem to find spaces to live out my narcicistic side through my penis.

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're so right, rugbydude88. I love to see athletes and fit guys hanging loose in mesh shorts. Champion makes my favorite bball shorts. The lighter colors are more revealing, and it takes some nerve to keep walking when you start to bone up. See the photo below.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/57830/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/145819

I wear mesh bball shorts every moment that I'm not at work (just about), and that includes trips to Home Depot, Costco, the grocery store. I love the feeling of my dick swinging around in those loose shorts. Mostly guys notice it. They check out my crotch, look up, our eyes meet, and they look away. Hilarious!

7. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do not go out of my way to show off even though I do enjoy flaunting what I have.

8. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear a sandwich board sigh with a hole cut in the front for a dollar you can peak inside where Im not wearing pants.

9. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    go streaking in a ball game

10. cocksucker1969

cocksucker1969 New Member

Albums:
    I think it's fun to jo while driving and see how many truckers look.

11. bbimgo

bbimgo New Member

i show off my cock in public buses . i wear a long t shirt and unzip my pants. i let my cock hang out fully showing the penis, balls and all. then i lift off my t shirt when a beautiful girl sits near. i love it when they see my cock and get stunned for some time. they mostly like it and make jokes of my cock and they also tell their friends to see it. they giggle at it all the while. it is great fun. but i also make sure that i do not harass them if they do not like my gesture. This is just a harmless and fun thing to do.

12. stanley9

stanley9 Member

I had jury duty this past Monday. I worked out at the gym in the morning beore going. I had a pair of thin material work slacks (beige) and a thin material pair of boxers. Just grabbed em both without much thought.

As I dressed in the lockerroom to head to the courthouse, I noticed my cock was clearly visible down my thigh. I'm long and thick and my cockhead is big, so there it was - on display.

I haven't been called for jury duty in a long time and thought I'd be sitting mostly. Well, I was called in group of 40. In the courtroom, I had to go up to the jury box twice since there was a recess. I swear I got checked out by the DA's , the defense attornies (two of them) and the judge.

13. bbimgo

bbimgo New Member

today i showed my cock to 4 girls in a public bus. Two of them really luved to see my cock hang out looking at their faces, shaking and rocking in the bus aas the road was jerky. Two of them saw my cock and did not want me to realize that they saw my cock. They were shocked and tensed. They could not take their eyes off my cock. One girl saw my cock and was glued to it for some time. Then, she switched off to another seat. i grabbed my dick and stretched it before them. They laughed to hell. One girl started to talk to me as i kept showing her my cock. We just pretended that we were both unaware of my cock haning out. GREAT FUN . But make sure that you do this only if your act does NOT offend them and ONLY if they like what u do.

14. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the post, Stanley. I love to wear boxers with light colored dress pants and gym shorts for just that reason.

15. D_Terry_Misue

D_Terry_Misue New Member

love bball shorts for showing off...i wear 'em with no underwear to the beach or laundry matt. and once I know someone is looking my cock always grows to a semi.

when I was in Mexico last year on vacation i did this with a red pair of bball shorts. I was at a coffee shop and the tables were real close together. Well, when I got up to leave I noticed that the guy sitting at the table next to me couldn't keep his eyes off my cock. I was leaving a tip or something so it took a few b4 I actually left...by that time I had a nice semi going and u could even see the outline of my cock head through the shorts!

16. B_ccc888

B_ccc888 New Member

Exhitionists here please don't tell me

You're swimming on boardies, because you're too shy to show off

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Wanna show your junks and make people gawk

Go swimming wear Speedos or thight briefs...........

17. B_WER25

B_WER25 New Member

Walk around with your junk out in plain site and just swinging around. =D

18. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    beach or pool parties.. a few drinks and lay back on the lounges, legs spread, tanned torso sweating lightly, baggy leg openings damp and twisted..sweat rivelet running down my treasure patch... maybe a peek of the big mushroom head hinting out...a leg opening.. eyes closed squinting and watching lizard like.... quite a rush... the sun searing a half hard on for extra drama.... never go home alone... after that.. then the fun begins... ah sweet mystery of life...

19. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

There have been plenty of times my cock has come out in public, usually on nude beaches or in spas where nudity is accepted. I have stripped off on a few occasions where it could be described as showing off, including a streak at a party when younger, and a nude walk between two nude beaches along the coast for about a mile.

#19 D_Cock_Hudson, Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2009
  20. joker25

joker25 New Member

I used to be selfconscious about my body and my penis size, but while away on vacation I lost a bunch of weight and got more comfortable. I used to shower with my shorts on when leaving the pool, but when I got more comfortable I showered in the nude...brave, I know. lol But when I'd shower I'd take an extra long time in the shower and just stay in there while other guys would come and go, taking a quick shower and then leaving. I tend to try to jerk off in between guys coming and going. One time I was in the shower and there were 4 shower heads in there, and 2 guys in there. One about early 20's and the other about late 20's both quite fit. They were both wearing speedos in there and then I came in with nothing on to do my "tradition". They were both in there before me and soaping up. The older guy took off his speedo and then soaped up "down there" and then his body and then did his hair. He repeated this process about 3 or 4 times. The younger guy did the same, except he just put his hand in his speedo and had a speedo on the whole time. We were all three in there for about 10 minutes, and then I decided that they weren't going anywhere! So, I thought screw it! Here goes nothing. I turned around and got some soap and lathered up my dick. I stroked it nice and fast for a while and then pretended to wash my legs. And then up and did another few minutes on my dick and then my upper body. I did this for a while but it was totally obvious that I was jacking off because I don't like the slow, I like the fast and rough! lol So I was about ready to cum so I got out and went to the urinal (which was just a big stainless steel wall with a trough on the bottom) to finish. There I am standing at the wall, in all my glory jacking off. Then I start to shoot one of the biggest loads I've ever done. As I walked away the early 20's guy came up behind me to use the urinal. He went exactly where I was and my cum was dripping down the wall. I'm drying off and I see him look back at me and smile. So I like showing my dick off in the shower at pools or showers anywhere!