where and how do you show off your cock in public??

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hot-Men-With-Their-Cocks-Out_02.gif

I often wear loose shorts to the gym with a hole in the bottom, people don't think I know so when my fat flaccid knob flops out they look around and try to hide their shock.
Once saw a guy checking it out he realised I was looking at him so he got embarrassed and stood up, turns out he had a raging hard on.
Also had some fun in the toilets with a girl who was checking it out, lets just say she wasn't shy either ;)

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every day at the swimming centre, regularly at the nude beach and so now and then visiting a hamam (Turkish Bath) or a gay sauna, all here around Eindhoven (Netherlands), so public nudity is a pretty frequent situation. The obsession of Americans with public nudity is hard to understand for me. Every sunny day, just drive out the city to a lake and complete families are nude on the beach, no problem.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every day at the swimming centre, regularly at the nude beach and so now and then visiting a hamam (Turkish Bath) or a gay sauna, all here around Eindhoven (Netherlands), so public nudity is a pretty frequent situation. The obsession of Americans with public nudity is hard to understand for me. Every sunny day, just drive out the city to a lake and complete families are nude on the beach, no problem.
Thank you.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most recently was after a long bike ride. I took off my cycling shorts between the doors of my truck then put on basketball shorts. I sat down on a bench to cool off for awhile and let my balls get some air after being cramped up for so long. Park was empty other than a lady running laps and a guy jumping rope.

Attachments

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Most recently was after a long bike ride. I took off my cycling shorts between the doors of my truck then put on basketball shorts. I sat down on a bench to cool off for awhile and let my balls get some air after being cramped up for so long. Park was empty other than a lady running laps and a guy jumping rope.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
I do that often TOO!!!!!

Reactions: LeftHandLuke

Long Island John

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always wear short running shorts with no underwear on. I'm not hung at all so there's no visible bulge so it's not like people are staring at me when I walk. I always take the under lining off and it feels great. I never thought about exposing myself to other people but when I was younger I had an experience that made me want to do this. I was tutoring someone in my house and we were sitting on the floor. I was wearing gym shorts and he kept on staring at my crotch. This got me a little excited so I would move around and let him get a peek at my underwear. He sneaked peeks even more. I went to the bathroom and figured what the heck and took my underwear off. I sat down on the floor and positioned myself so he would get a better view. He was really staring at me now and i got a little hard. We were done with the lesson and he left. We had many more lessons and I always let him look up my shorts. It even got to the point where I got hard and he would openly stare at my small cock. He didn't even try to not make it obvious. Nothing sexual ever happened but ever since then I always love wearing short shorts and letting people sneak a peek.

ramrod715

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I discovered these shorts by Urban Pipeline called Ultimate Flex or Max Flex. The fabric is 2% spandex which makes them more shape defining. I'm more of a shower than a grower to begin with, and only buy pants or shorts that allow for a decent, natural bulge off my tall, thin body, but when I shift my package over to the right in these it creates an enhanced VPL of my entire dick length. Subtle enough not to be obvious but obvious to anyone who's looking.