where and how do you show off your cock in public??

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I get lustfull gazes of my crotch in my snug uniform... kind of a rush.... lot of fans have that authority / big dick thing going on...

D

deleted136887

Sounds like a bunch of station flasher creeps.
You show people your cock if they are up for seeing it: open showers at the gym, nude beaches etc. Otherwise it is infringing on other peoples space. What if there are kids around?

Reactions: robwalkingdead

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to show off wearing accesories on my dick. Really! I wear the wristwatch on my dick or stick my dick in a glass and just let it hang. I sometimes do it in a parking lot. I can wait for the woman that I want to show it to. Some women think its a joke and just start laughing. Some have actually came over to me and asked if they could see it again. I flashed two older ladies that were just driving off in their car. They stopped, backed up and asked to see it again. They were really nice ladies. They complimented the thickness, and yes, I was wearing the wristwatch. Other times I have sat on the front porch with my dick hanging out while I pretend to read the paper. The speed limit is too fast for any woman to make a quick stop, but they do drive around the block, which by that time I've put my dick away. I just sit there with "who me" look on my face.

Attachments

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will say this, flashing isn't for everyone. I'm sure some women don't appreciate being flashed by some slob with a small dick. My ex came home one day and she couldn't stop laughing. She told me that she had been flashed by some guy with a really small dick.

Reactions: Kk25
D

deleted136887

I am sure that most women do not appreciate ANY kind of flashing.As I have mentioned before, if you want to flash your dick, let it hang out in a place where other people are expecting and WANT to see it, (nude beaches, LPSG etc) Flashing in a mall's parking lot is deviant and inapropriate , and defined as crimenal sexual behaviour, whicever kind of spin you you are trying to put on it. Get real

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again, flashing isn't for everyone, because some guys don't have much to flash. I'm sure I wouldn't flash if I had a small penis. So I can understand why some men would have a strong objection to doing it.

Women flash men, men flash women.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i show off my cock in public buses . i wear a long t shirt and unzip my pants. i let my cock hang out fully showing the penis, balls and all. then i lift off my t shirt when a beautiful girl sits near. i love it when they see my cock and get stunned for some time. they mostly like it and make jokes of my cock and they also tell their friends to see it. they giggle at it all the while. it is great fun. but i also make sure that i do not harass them if they do not like my gesture. This is just a sad and creepy thing to do.

There, fixed that for you.

lakers123

1st Like
Media
i flash my mother inlaw all the time she would come over in her car and i would go outside with my boxers on and take out my dick head out and talk to her and she was all ways looking down. so one day she came over to pickup some thing and when i was going out side i stop and pulled out my dick and balls and walked up to the car and u should have see her face so everytime i go around her i jackoff when she is not looking but in the same room but she a hir me doing it and she likes it i think

Reactions: manrick

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will say this, flashing isn't for everyone. I'm sure some women don't appreciate being flashed by some slob with a small dick. My ex came home one day and she couldn't stop laughing. She told me that she had been flashed by some guy with a really small dick.

I think most women would like to see some dick if it is not of the "in your face" kind of flashing.

I was visiting friends on a hot summer day and wearing shorts with wide legs. My hostess was sitting where she had no view but walked past the front of me when she got up to go to bed. After passing she realised that there was something to be seen inside my shorts. She suddenly had a new topic to talk about and walked back to stand directly in front of me. She stayed there chatting for about 5 minutes before continuing off to bed.

I figured that she could only see part of my dick and one ball but she wanted to make the most of what she could see. I did not let on that I knew she was peeking but gave her a better view the following evening.

Recently a friend visited my home. He was with me for about 15 minutes. When he left my wife and daughter were laughing. They said that he had his fly open and no underwear on. I had not even noticed but both women had.

Reactions: Hungfreeballer

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My cock is easily seen in just about anything I wear anyways,
Jeans, suit, swimwear, etc.
I suggest the nude beaches myself.

I have enjoyed going to the public beach though with a girlfriend from AFF ( adult friend finder) and she wears a very revealing thong bikini and I wear a male thong that barely covers my cock when flaccid.
It is white and when wet clearly showes my cock as she cut out the panel that helps hide it when wet.
She did the same and when wet you can se her trimmed bush easily and her nipples and areola's.
You can see her "landing strip" of a bush...

She loves to watch the people watching me and I like to watch the guys looking at her.
I usually hang around 7 inches when flaccid and she loves the look of my thick flaccid cock moving around and the way other women look at it.
I have even been teased and dared by her to the point of being totally erect and walk into or out of the water past a group of women or even just a single woman, as she watches their reaction's to my hard 11 inches of cock pressed and swaying and clearly able to be seen that I am erect now....
You can even see it's veins, and my head and balls, and dark blonde pubes when wet,.
She even tells me about the guys that look at it.

I do the same to her and we have even filmed peoples reactions to what they see as the other walks by.
Sometimes we go in together and pretend to be oblivious about what they can see and just ignore the looks.
when it gets to crowded we just move on...
In moments the white suits dry up and are not as see thru, But you can still see more of us then the normal suits show.
She even dared me to to do it with her in front of her own sister and mom once.
Doing it also in just our underwear and so it gets wet and you can see it All.
The look on her moms face the first time when wet and she seen the size of my cock was fantastic!

Just something we did and have done for fun.
Grant