where and how do you show off your cock in public??

D_Jesworth Jawbreaker

Experimental Member
Media
I would love to see a guy who is hung showing off in public where I can observe his long cock...even better if this would take place in a secluded park or something where there is only the two of us...
it doesn't even have to be his dick...maybe just a preview...you know...his bulge or something...
damn already the thought of that got me hard

I've come across two public washrooms that allow a good public viewing. Finding these is helpful.

I also recommend finding any public pools cleaned by women. The pool in my building is cleaned by a woman, and she regularly enters the men's changing room. We both enjoy me knowing her cleaning schedule.

D_HarryFrenum

Experimental Member
Media
I'm fairly tall, but love going to subway and letting those sandwich artists get a good view through the glass. basketball shorts or sweats r gr8 4 this, and they look, even guys if you are hung, or have a semi displayed.

Used to work at a gas station with an elevated floor on the side of counter where I stood so we were taller than customers. I used to press up against counter. looked like i was just being a lazy ass, but as I leaned on counter my bulge was next to people as they were signing visa. interesting how many guys even looked. people love a look.

At least from my time as a Subway sandwich artist, there's no way I'd probably notice nor would any of my co-workers, unless if you were whipping it out or touching yourself.

I just stand back from urinals, and wear no undies with all of my pj pants, sweatpants, and shorts. The bulge is evidently there.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I recently stayed away, in a nice hotel. As the hotel had a gym and a swimming pool we made sure we used both. After finishing off with a swim and jacuzzi session we both went to our separate changing/shower rooms.
Now, I'm no architect, but I'm sure that one of the main design criterior for any changing/shower room, is that passing public cannot see in. As I found out, this was not the case here. Even after only swimming, I tend to strip naked to shower, and was happily soaping and cleaning myself, under the shower when I turned around to see a woman, poolside, looking in, to see my full glory (not hard, but the shower was warm, so it was at its optimum soft size). In that split second, I decided to carry on showering, and actually started cleaning my cock and balls, fuck it, its not my fault if the idiot designers have made it so that people can see in. This lasted for only about 10 seconds before she turned away and moved on.
I told my wife about this, back in our room and we had the first of many good fucks that weekend.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am sure that most women do not appreciate ANY kind of flashing.As I have mentioned before, if you want to flash your dick, let it hang out in a place where other people are expecting and WANT to see it, (nude beaches, LPSG etc) Flashing in a mall's parking lot is deviant and inapropriate , and defined as crimenal sexual behaviour, whicever kind of spin you you are trying to put on it. Get real
I have to agree with Petergroot: I am no prude but doing this in public places and being obvious about what you are doing is just out and out wrong and illegal. My opinion is if you know it's illegal you should not be doing it. You all know there is a way to show off your goods with clothes..There was a guy i would run into at the grocery who was well endowed and this guy wore jeans all the time and his was so long and fat and he carried to the left resting on his leg. Though it was very easy to see it was'nt pasted in tight jeans and you could not tell if he was cut or uncut, it looked natural in a way that there was no way to hide the fact that he had a penis.Oh, and yes i did like to look.

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Urinals and gym/pool showers are my places to show off. My cock is normally quite 'heavy' when soft so it's good to share it with other guys. Drink a lot of water, hold it in for a bit and then go for it. I especially like a long line of urinals at airports or stations where I choose to position myself in the middle, standing well back and then taking a long piss. Even better to let it flop out after a busy flight when all the guys need a piss. Always good to look up and 'catch' a guy taking a sneaky peek - and then pretending he wasn't.

Northern European places have great non-gay sauna experiences, too - another good place to let it swing around.

nudistron1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I like to go for bike rides and let it hang out ( Hard and Soft ) of my shorts as I'm peddling past others on the bike trails and when they see it they just stop looking at it.:wank: :veryhappy:

LadeeT

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a nice topic. I wish I had seen it earlier. One thing I’d like to say is that not all women find it repulsive or offensive to see a man flash his cock. In fact I wish it happened more to me. Usually I find myself having to initiate a flash before I see a cock. Even when I initiate, some men might get nervous and walk away (but not without smiling or getting an eyeful of tits or pussy). My greatest chance of getting flashed or reciprocated with a flash if I initiate is from middle-aged to older Caucasian men (keep up the good work fellas!).

I think men should follow their instincts and take the woman’s lead. Trust me she will let you know if she’s open to it. We’re getting more and more sexually aggressive and some of us take charge to make good times happen.

It’s nice to see men in this conversation that are open minded to the idea of flashing. Believe or not, a large majority of men in the outside world are very shy when it comes to their bodies. Many of these literally have to be ego-stroked just to get them to open up sexually - even the so called “confident” ones. It makes things easier when a man knows what he has and isn’t afraid to show it.

Now let me see those hot cocks, LOL!!!!