where and how do you show off your cock in public??

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I am 19 now, 6'4" tall, very athletic and sort of a surfer shaggy haired guy. Guess I am pretty well hung even for a tall dude. I matured much earlier than the other boys in school, and would get frequent and unpredictable hardons in school, but especially in the locker room and showers and in certain clothing like wrestling singlets, speedos (out of water), and my baseball pants. Sometimes in my track shorts or basketball shorts in class. Would sometimes go w/o underwear, but no matter what the shape and size of my cock would show often. In the locker room and showers since I was at least semi hard, other guys, even my coach (and a science teacher in class) would notice and comment. Sometimes more. Since I am older I am starting to notice more guys, both straight or gay (or bi) "freeballing" to show their stuff. Has anyone else noticed this trend, or participated? A couple of times in line at Walmart or another store a couple (gay?) guys were staring so obviously at my bulge that I got pretty hard and turned on by it. Has this happened to anyone else? Sort of exciting to me.... View attachment 535369

Fucking hot pic and Cock!

AusJase93

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
beach for me :)

470915-1468297114-7d49d521d2f004ec1a7aaf9260fcdd50.jpg

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hot pic Ausjase93, I appreciate your feedback also from NOTAES. Yeah I'm an exhibitionist I guess, but in reply to RONIN001 I am sorry you are so delicate and offended. Just to set things straight, I only show in settings that I feel are appropriate and welcome. Never around children or the sensitive. Sorry you felt the need to post such a Victorian view on a site like this. Live and let live after all....

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since I'm gay, there are many more opportunities to show off my dick to my preferred audience. I go to a YMCA with open showers, and where the attitude is nudity-friendly throughout the locker room. I love walking naked between the locker, showers, scale, toilet area, etc., penis fully exposed the whole time.

Jonlovesjizz

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I'm gay, there are many more opportunities to show off my dick to my preferred audience. I go to a YMCA with open showers, and where the attitude is nudity-friendly throughout the locker room. I love walking naked between the locker, showers, scale, toilet area, etc., penis fully exposed the whole time.
I'm going to have to go over to America and visit a ymca, id love it there.

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: sdbg

Big Bailey12

Expert Member
Media
you look awesome in those shorts. Sexy u wear them in Stabucks, I have done the same, but in basketball shorts, and sit in one of the low chairs across from another HOT guy so he can see closer, or sometimes up my leg. HOT
That's hot... The last time I went in two or three people couldn't take there eyes off my bulge which just made it bigger

I've gone through the drive through before with my dick hanging out of my shorts. The girl had to see it. She smiled and was very friendly to me...unusually friendly ;)

Igot8here

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
I've gone through the drive through before with my dick hanging out of my shorts. The girl had to see it. She smiled and was very friendly to me...unusually friendly ;)
I frequently drive around everywhere with my cock out..I love it...several women have seen me...love pulling up along a hottie at a red light and just pounding a load out looking at her...

Reactions: openfly

My cousins and I go to our local community center and show off our erect dicks in the locker room before and after swimming in the pool. While wearing our cock rings that make us fully erect, we shower nude, pee in the toilets while nude with the stall doors open, and wash our hands at the sinks while nude. We take our time while changing in and out of our King Style erector briefs, and in the showers, we soap our dicks to make them reach maximum arousal. For swimming, we change into soccer shorts that are slightly see through and that have no inner liner, and we swim in them while commando with our cock rings underneath.