where and how do you show off your cock in public??

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
View attachment 540599 I like these for commando at Starbucks ... What do you think?

I wear shorts like this frequently, not because my cock shows through them, but simply because they are comfortable. Same reason I seldom wear underwear, my nuts just feel better when they are swinging loose , no different than women who don't like wearing a bra in my mind.
If my cock shows, well what of it? Am I going to wear small tight shoes so my feet don't look big too? ...NO!

Zan1701

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
beach for me :)

470915-1468297114-7d49d521d2f004ec1a7aaf9260fcdd50.jpg
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I wear shorts like this frequently, not because my cock shows through them, but simply because they are comfortable. Same reason I seldom wear underwear, my nuts just feel better when they are swinging loose , no different than women who don't like wearing a bra in my mind.
If my cock shows, well what of it? Am I going to wear small tight shoes so my feet don't look big too? ...NO!
Wait, your cock reaches all the way down to your SHOES?? : )

Manboi4u

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing feels better than freeballing...people watching as I swing past them..hot VIDEO0151_0000095099_1_1.jpg

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just started doing it and know I think I'm addicted

Guess I've been exposed in public ever since I stopped wearing underwear in 1972. The exposure might be more obvious since I've begun wearing glans ring on a daily basis.

Really enjoy exposing naked body at any nude beach or clothing optional facility. Rediscovered an athletic club for males only during the past year. Actually, it's a gay facility with sauna and steam room. I enjoy being able to have an erection in public there, but not always interested having it "serviced".

THAT is all EXCELLENT...any photos?
Unfortunately not! For security reasons, we don't; their dad said we weren't allowed to do photos, but he's fine with letting us show off our dicks. One time, with no staff around, I even had Andrew, Salvita, and Daniel (my cousins) go naked with C-rings and boners through the girls' locker room (I told them that this was a naughty things boys should do before their senior year) at a time when there was a group of teenage girls changing into bikinis. The girls were totally shocked, and my cousins got a good look at the girls' boobs and pussies.

exib

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cousins and I go to our local community center and show off our erect dicks in the locker room before and after swimming in the pool. While wearing our cock rings that make us fully erect, we shower nude, pee in the toilets while nude with the stall doors open, and wash our hands at the sinks while nude. We take our time while changing in and out of our King Style erector briefs, and in the showers, we soap our dicks to make them reach maximum arousal. For swimming, we change into soccer shorts that are slightly see through and that have no inner liner, and we swim in them while commando with our cock rings underneath.
Wow. Ah to be young again. I used to workout in the mornings when I was young and would have a very hard erection in the communal shower room afterwards. I couldn't help it. Thing was almost every other guy in there was erect too. There was also a sauna where everybody was naked and erect.

I decided that I'm going to masturbate in the gym shower tomorrow and walk around nude with as hard of a dick as I can have.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
(copy paste from an earlier Forum post here w/some more details)...So this happened awhile back, I'm now almost 20, but still one of the hottest things I have done. Curious if other guys have done this for a family member or their friends?
I matured earlier than most of my classmates, and would get hardons in my wrestling singlet, baseball pants, track shorts, or Speedos when not in the water. Most of they guys did not wear jocks or underwear under their singlets. Did not mind showing, and when I got positive feedback which was often it turned me on more. Would always be rock hard in the locker room and showers, and often jack off w/classmates or team mates watching, sometimes more. My dad is pretty hot, and was young when he and mom had me. I have a very buff body builder bro 2 yrs older, and they ea had workout or running buddies that would check me out to one extent or another. It would be pretty clear when they would make little eye contact w/me but be staring at my crotch or butt, usually while "adjusting" themselves. As time passed several of my bro's buddies would dress more and more revealing, usually finding an excuse to take off their shirts or more. My dad and his buddies were still stuck in the 80's in their running gear, usually short Adidas style nylon shorts w/the split up the leg. They would wear jocks when running, but started coming around our place dressed like that w/o any jocks or underwear. One Sunday, two of my dad's running buddies were over before a run, in their short nylon running clothes that showed off their muscular legs, bulges, and even chests clearly. They got there before a football game and hung around and I swear they were posing so I could see their bodies, chests, and more. As the game started on TV, they were on ea side of me on the couch, and I kept getting hardons as they brushed against my legs. I was in basketball shorts w/o underwear. At one point my dad who was seated across from us got me to one side to make sure I was not freaked out, and I told him they were both a turn on, and I actually got more excited being watched by him. Every time one of them got up instead of exiting on their end of the couch, they would pass by me to the opposite end w/their flopping cocks almost in my face, and I could see they each had semi hardons. My favorite of the two had one of those t-shirts with the arms and sides cut out so you could see his huge chest, nipples, and rippled abs. The other guy was in a fairly tight and not very long running shirt but it showed his body too, and he had a great tan and awesome smile.
Over the next hour or so ea guy commented on first my legs and eventually my bulge. My favorite guy would massage my thighs, and one told me his son, a classmate of mine, had seen me shoot super far in the locker room once. He actually said that in front of both my dad and the other guy, which both embarrassed me, but made my cock rock hard again. I think both guys were bi, but clearly interested, and before it was over, they had pulled my shirt off, and had my hard cock out the bottom leg of my shorts. They would brush or even squeeze it and then back off for 10 min and start all over again. Each time my body would sort of quiver and they kept asking me if I was ok w/them admiring me and teasing my cock to see how hard and large they could get it. They were letting me feel up their chests and abs, and the one dude asked if I could show them how far I could shoot. I agreed, if they would "help me out". My shorts came off, lots of foreplay for ANOTHER 30 minutes. By now this has gone on for the game to reach half time. They said they'd turn off the television if I'd give them my version of a "half time show" proving how much and far I could shoot in the air. min. I finally shot straight up several feet, and kept shooting for probably 4-5 large streams each one landing on my chest, face, or hair. They were amazed. I loved it....