where and how do you show off your cock in public??

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last comment.
You either have a daddy complex or think you've been elected to some "conscious of lpsg" role.
Oral and anal sodomy is still illegal in many states. Until recently it was illegal to get a tattoo in my state. Move on to blogs where you find agreement. No one comes here to hear your version of morality.

It not a daddy complex, it's called being a man. You should try protectibg the rights of women who have don't want to be subjected to this crap instead of the creeps like you who do it.
This isn't the moral police idiot, it's protecting women and children.
And for the record the anal and oral argument is bullshit. The Supreme Court invalidate that law in 2003. Educate yourself and keep your dick in your pants.
If you want to show it off there are many places to do it without it being illegal.

Boyd a. House

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had jury duty this past Monday. I worked out at the gym in the morning beore going. I had a pair of thin material work slacks (beige) and a thin material pair of boxers. Just grabbed em both without much thought.

As I dressed in the lockerroom to head to the courthouse, I noticed my cock was clearly visible down my thigh. I'm long and thick and my cockhead is big, so there it was - on display.

I haven't been called for jury duty in a long time and thought I'd be sitting mostly. Well, I was called in group of 40. In the courtroom, I had to go up to the jury box twice since there was a recess. I swear I got checked out by the DA's , the defense attornies (two of them) and the judge.
Were the DA's, defense attornies or the judge male or female?.

Boyd a. House

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I ride the same way. Started doing it when I saw another cyclist and it's way more comfortable than the other way. Plus it gets some looks too.
I bike around a local lake in the evening after work. As it has begun to cool down and get dark earlier I see fewer and fewer bikers. Also noticed that Thurs and Sun evening are practically deserted. There is one part of the ride that is darker and not visible from the road so.......
Last Sunday night I got up the nerve and stopped by a tree just past the last lamp. I watched and listened and tried to decide if I had the guts to do the ride. I pulled off the biking shorts and stood by the tree just in case for several more minutes. I wear a cycling shirt which hangs low so I had that small comfort.
I tucked the shorts in my little phone and keys bag and stood there for one more minute before jumping on and starting my ride. The cool air felt awesome on my hard dick as I rode through the dark bike lane. I only met one other rider and he didn't even raise his head so I'm pretty sure I went unseen.
I rode farther than I planned, even on a path that parallels a busy road. There are two restaurants that are on the bike lane and I was tempted to bike past them but both patios were full and the lighting is much brighter so I stopped and put my cycling shorts back on, but not before I shot a load on an unsuspecting tree that offered some cover.
I've decided that as the weather gets cooler and traffic decreases, I will pull off the shirt too on some night's ride.
Would love to bike with u

Last comment.
You either have a daddy complex or think you've been elected to some "conscious of lpsg" role.
Oral and anal sodomy is still illegal in many states. Until recently it was illegal to get a tattoo in my state. Move on to blogs where you find agreement. No one comes here to hear your version of morality.
Conscious? You mean conscience?

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do nude figure modeling, usually for anywhere from 10 to 18 students, no erections though or I'll be asked to not come back. :/

It would be impossible for me to NOT have an erection in a room full of people if I was naked or even in skimpy clothing. Posing for an art class would be a fantasy to me, as long as I'd not get in trouble for erections.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So I am 19 now, 6'4" tall, very athletic and sort of a surfer shaggy haired guy. Guess I am pretty well hung even for a tall dude. I matured much earlier than the other boys in school, and would get frequent and unpredictable hardons in school, but especially in the locker room and showers and in certain clothing like wrestling singlets, speedos (out of water), and my baseball pants. Sometimes in my track shorts or basketball shorts in class. Would sometimes go w/o underwear, but no matter what the shape and size of my cock would show often. In the locker room and showers since I was at least semi hard, other guys, even my coach (and a science teacher in class) would notice and comment. Sometimes more. Since I am older I am starting to notice more guys, both straight or gay (or bi) "freeballing" to show their stuff. Has anyone else noticed this trend, or participated? A couple of times in line at Walmart or another store a couple (gay?) guys were staring so obviously at my bulge that I got pretty hard and turned on by it. Has this happened to anyone else? Sort of exciting to me.... View attachment 535369

YES!!!
LUVIT!!!!

FastNHard

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It would be impossible for me to NOT have an erection in a room full of people if I was naked or even in skimpy clothing. Posing for an art class would be a fantasy to me, as long as I'd not get in trouble for erections.
I really have to think about something else if the class has good looking women in it, not too many good looking men though so not a problem there. Generally speaking the class might have 18 people, half are female the other half are male. At least one or two girls are smoking hot so yeah, I really have to put my concentration on something else. I love it though, their reactions the first time I drop my robe, priceless, lol. One class I did was 100% female, I had a little pre-cum going on that one.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never expose myself if that's what you mean. I just carry myself, long and flaccid. down my right side, usually best wearing shorts. summer time....creates a nice bulge. best when viewed from the side because it shows how far my thick cock sticks out from my slender body. my wife told me long ago, that she got wet when she viewed this. and I have noticed other women looking. catch them looking once and then a few minutes later, looking again, then smiling.

phorof

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YES!!!
LUVIT!!!!
Yes Trackjock--------wearing 501's to Homo Depot or similar I pack a definite package--------sometimes a guy will notice, even follow and have another look-----yea this starts a definite hard on. One occasion a guy having a second look actually ran his hand over my bulge for a moment------- store was nearly empty/quiet no problem--------- needless to say having a nice cock can be FUN !!