where and how do you show off your cock in public??

Bigbailey12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never expose myself if that's what you mean. I just carry myself, long and flaccid. down my right side, usually best wearing shorts. summer time....creates a nice bulge. best when viewed from the side because it shows how far my thick cock sticks out from my slender body. my wife told me long ago, that she got wet when she viewed this. and I have noticed other women looking. catch them looking once and then a few minutes later, looking again, then smiling.
Short quick glances?

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
I've never really used Twitter, so I'm probably way behind on this, but I recently came across something that was big on there for a while called the Gray Sweatpants Challenge

Basically, guys showing off the imprint of their packages through gray sweatpants, and I saw a lot of women, many of them smoking hot, commenting positively and saying things like they enthusiastically love gray sweatpants, and when they catch a glimpse of a guy's cock through his sweatpants. It got to be such a trending thing that it became a trend to mock it, with guys taking pictures with a trombone, flat screen TV, dog, stuffed in their gray sweatpants.

So, basically guys are going around in gray sweatpants with no underwear, knowing everybody's looking, everybody knows they know they're being looked at, much like girls wearing skin tight yoga pants (I mean, come on, you don't wear those unless you want everybody you come across to check out your ass, it is the best fashion trend ever).

I don't have quite as much to show as a lot of these guys on the #GraySweatpantsChallenge, but the reason I'm saying this is, throughout most of my teen and young adult life, I was so self conscious and afraid of anybody seeing my package. For example, in school we had to wear a uniform with these really thin khaki pants, or especially in a wet swimsuit. Being skinny, my balls stayed pretty compacted together which caused them to press my penis outward from my body, and if you looked really hard, you could see the outline of my dick head, and for a long time it was pretty small. Sometimes, I'd be standing around with a group of cute girls, and look down and see it, and get so embarrassed and put my hands in my pockets to move the crotch away from my package. It's crazy the amount of cute and/or hot girls who were interested in me that I didn't go for, on account of my major size hangup.

But, I still remember this one guy in class, a couple girls started talking about size, one girl was talking about her boyfriend's size and they were joking that this guy had a small one, and he pressed down his thin running pants around his dick which was laying on his thigh, and the girls' eyes got wide, a bolder one even reached over and gave it a squeeze to see if it was real, I suppose. They were definitely impressed and intrigued, I don't think any of them had seen a dick that size, and I even overheard one of them telling a couple others about it, and they seemed really into it. Hell, my eyes probably got wide and then I had to look away and act like "Yeah, no big deal, that's around my dick size too" lol. But, it made a big impression on me, the way this guy could just show off like that, and I'd get incredibly nervous even if the subject of penis size was bought up, fearful they would ask me how big mine is.

But now, in part thanks to LPSG, I've got so much more confidence in myself, I'm thinking about getting me some thin gray sweatpants, wearing em when I walk the dog around my apartment complex, which has several cute girls, or to the park, maybe with no underwear. Not that I'm an exhibitionist or think I have a huge cock that all the girls are gonna check out my package and cream themselves, but just to feel free and symbolically let go of all those bullshit hangups of my youth. And if some cute girl wants to catch a glimpse of anything, hey, I got no problem with that. Course, if I caught a cute girl looking, there's a big chance it would get hard, impossible to hide in gray sweatpants lol.

I do have one pair of gray sweatpants, but not the kind I'd wear out of the house, they're the kind with elastic on the ankles, which isn't very flattering for me lol

Like I said, not the biggest, but I still like to think it's worthy of being put on display for anyone who wants to look.

Attachments

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Also, another way I've been able to show off a little, without even having to do anything creepy lol, was this girl I was talking to for a while, the two of us exchanged several NSFW pics, and on two separate occasions, she tells me about how she showed several of her friends my pics, while drinking, even giving me some of the details of things said, like "Hot damn!" Or "Wow, that's really big. I don't even wanna tell you how big my bf is, now." Probably the best thing anyone's ever told me lol. I doubt it would elicit that kinda reaction in person, but they were some of my carefully chosen, more flattering pics

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would be impossible for me to NOT have an erection in a room full of people if I was naked or even in skimpy clothing. Posing for an art class would be a fantasy to me, as long as I'd not get in trouble for erections.
If you are ever in San Francisco on a Wednesday night, come to the drawing class they have. It is open to any males. It is from 7-9 at Eros. When you go there, tell them you are here for the drawing class. There is a dollar donation. Everyone gets naked and takes turns modeling as well as drawing. It is a very friendly group. Send me a message if anyone wants to go. I will try and meet you there.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hnag_170_1.gif

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That sounds so fun. Would love to attend one day.
If you are ever in San Francisco on a Wednesday night, come to the drawing class they have. It is open to any males. It is from 7-9 at Eros. When you go there, tell them you are here for the drawing class. There is a dollar donation. Everyone gets naked and takes turns modeling as well as drawing. It is a very friendly group. Send me a message if anyone wants to go. I will try and meet you there.

D

deleted645791

Locker room and when I'm taking a piss at the urinal. I'm not flagrant about it, I just don't try and cover up, at all. This is where it's always acceptable to expose one's penis where it might be seen by others. Anywhere else is creepy and illegal. However, I almost always freeball in gym shorts when I leave the house, so I'm kinda always showing off everywhere I go. But enough men do this that I don't consider it to be offensive. Guys who wear ultra thin shorts and have a huge floppy one... those have caught my eye a few times since they leave nothing to the imagination, especially if it's windy out, maybe that's a little offensive, but even then I can't judge because I'm always sporting VPL. I just make sure to not wear my thin one-layer shorts outside of the house, regardless of how comfortable they are, so I'm not that guy with his penis basically exposed.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I let mine show under trousers and shorts as it will, I freeball 90% of the time. One of my new seasonal faves is to wag it while taking a piss outside. Amazing how many lawn guys, gardners, and other workers want to take a look and even take a piss with you.....of course I have obliged ;)

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I took a couple of pairs of mesh shorts and cut a slit in the inner liner. I put my junk inside of the slit. I didn't remove the entire liner because if an inappropriate situation arouse I can pull it out quickly and everything is normal. IMG_0184.JPG
IMG_0348.JPG

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I took a couple of pairs of mesh shorts and cut a slit in the inner liner. I put my junk inside of the slit. I didn't remove the entire liner because if an inappropriate situation arouse I can pull it out quickly and everything is normal. View attachment 749239 View attachment 749240

Nice idea - with an escape route if needed. Cool.

Etcin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I freeball or wear loose boxershorts in pants that show off some bulge. When I buy new pants, I always try them on to see how much they show of my bulge. I don't hide my cock in locker rooms/gym showers. At urinals I open my pants completely and pull my cock and balls out, I also keep my hands to my sides or on my phone. I wear light coloured speedos or trunks at the pool in stead of those baggy shorts.