Where are « our » girls ???

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:( I realised that "our" girls (may I put it like this) don't post anymore that often. Where are they ? I remember for instance Deevah's witt and I miss it.

Earth to ladies, Earth to ladies !....

Finedessert: Out getting laid Hopefully. ;D

Grandpa

missvelvet03: I'm here boys! Talk to me!

xoxo,
missv

two_fister: there's only one thing to say.......BOING!! ;D

blak9: Yes, yes Miss V!

That's what I'm talking about.

Yes, yes!

RPNFbyWIJ: we wish to thrid fourth and fifth that. BOING BOING BOING

Plowboy: I agree, being more of a reader of what the women had to say, I really miss their input. Its always nice to read what the other gender is thinking, and also how they feel about us men. Hopefully they will return and bring back their wit, charm and sexuality. Man I miss them......I don't know about the rest of you guys but I really liked their comments and questions good or bad. 8)

ORCABOMBER: Yeah, I getya Plowboy..I mean, just for general comments and y'know, bouncing thoughts off...or is that just me?

RPNFbyWIJ: and while the perspective of other males helps (as they have the equipment) the perspective of a woman is what we at least are hoping to work from (as they get the equipment placed in them)

ORCABOMBER: RP, I wouldn't even put it as bluntly as that, but what the hey.. :)

RPNFbyWIJ: [glow=red,2,300]whoops, well no harm meant... or done we hope[/glow]

ORCABOMBER: No probs RPNF!

Hey, that's what tetosterone's for. :)

danorogers: I fly into LV twice a week and always look forward to an open female here and on the road ..welcome and keep up your input ..I know my g/f never shuts up after she discovered my size.

have fun ,,Dano

aussiechick63: Sometimes I feel reluctant to post cos I'm not really sure if the input is welcome. Maybe a lot of other females feel the same way.

Finedessert: AUSSIECHICK: Female input (no pun intended) LOL. is always welcome.

Grandpa

wvu_kerq: Well, now that it's know that you guys want our opinions, hopefully more of us will resopnd. ;D