Where are all of the straight/bi large penis sites

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

ShadowDancer845: Are there any sites where you can find ridiculously hung men who still like pussy? They all seem to be gay oriented.

Oh, and for the curious... Big-date.com sucks.

2. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Shadow, Big-date.com sure does suck the Big One :-/ men have to pay to place an ad.

Trouble is, most girls like you who vocally express a preference for huge meat seem to be in the U.S. as I earlier pointed out to our fellow member Alysen6. As I also mentioned nothing turns me on more than a woman who is really turned on by a big cock.
    So, what are we gonna do about it?
    Well, all I can suggest, Shadow, is that we get together and start a site ourselves! What do we have to lose?

3. Imported

Gold Member

hung: You may want to check out: "Male Exposure" softcore site. Of course they have submitters who are gay and they also have submitters who are straight. They have new galleries each day. I suggest that you look at it and enjoy.

It is a free site. Of course, as with any site you have to take the good with the ugly.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice