Where are all the average guys?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ballmantx, Sep 12, 2010.

1. ballmantx

ballmantx Member

Something's been bothering me lately. I am statistically above average, being 7" in length while average in girth. I am very much a grower as I tend to be on the small side when soft. I've see all the stats on size making me know that on average I am bigger than most, at least my length is when erect. But, everyone around me seems to be bigger, making me feel small. My father and brother are both much bigger than me. My wife's brothers are. At least two of my nephews are growing quickly and are very large soft. My college roommate was bigger than me. It's hard to see the overall stat pile when it appears to be so many bigger than me out there. People talk about how rare big really is ... doesn't really seem so in my world. Kind of has me bummed out.

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    How are you privy to the precise dimensions of other people's erections, including family members and in-laws?

3. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

How do you know all these other men have larger erect penises than you? And why do you give a shit?

4. Django123

Django123 New Member

Albums:
    Any one else smell a fantasy incest thread? Yuk.

5. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

bigger girth is more rare then length

6"+ girth

my is 6" to 6-1/2 depending on the mood i am in

#5 D_Hammond Happydipper, Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  6. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    I only have 4.5 inch girth so I'm below average man. Does that make you feel better?

7. D_Hammond Happydipper

if it makes you fell better i never had sex before

8. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

I wonder if you and I don’t share a perception distortion.

I am not as large as you and developed late. In high school all the guys had big dicks. In retrospect, I realized my observations were distorted by a series of selective choices. I obsessed about being small and focused only on the big guys. I did not understand the difference between being a shower vs. a grower. I am a grower and figured the showers also grew four times or so when they got hard. What did I think they could do with those imagined 20” dicks? Easy, I’m gay, didn’t really think about women or anal, I just jerked off and imagined they got to stroke tools that were half the length of a yard stick.

What about the guys who were not big? I didn’t think about them. I certainly didn’t jerk off fantasizing about them; eventually, they didn’t count in my obsessions about all other guys being so big. Besides, I think the hung locker room jocks and the unhung collaborated in my distortion. Big guys strutted, little guys cowered. Develop an obsessive fantasy and it becomes self fulfilling.

9. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    Neither have I and I got ten years on you. In fact outside of hookers, or me getting really rich, I probably won't be able to find a woman that will have sex with me.

Does that make you feel better?

10. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

Basincreek, I assume that avatar photo is not you? Don't be freaked by a guy telling you, but the guy in that picture is quite handsome.

If size worries you, LPSG may be the wrong neighborhood. Girls here are probably looking for big guys. There's nothing wrong with that. It's not a wierd thing for a girl to want. But it takes all kinds. Lot's of women - probably most - really do not focus on the size, shape, or look of our peckers when thinking about our "sexiness."

They, most girls, like guys because guys act like guys which can be a real turn on, let me tell you. If you turn on a woman, she very well may like your cock becuase it's connected to you.

4.5 inches is a bit below average, but plenty long enough to hit the right spot.

If you want to have sex, it would be a shame to not have it and a shame that some girl out there misses out on you.

11. ballmantx

ballmantx Member

What strange world do some of you live in where you never saw a family member naked in passing living in the same home for years, never Jada roommate brag about their size or a girlfriend of theirs brag, never took a shower at the gym with a buddy and noticed something bigger than usual, never met a parent after seeing a son naked coming out of the shower mention something about it. Really guys? Are you serious? Incest? Just a real post with some real thoughts. Never said I know anything about erect sizes but based on soft and comments I've heard I can only assume. Relax folks.

12. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    If I only didn't know that I was a bit below average. Nothing about me has ever been below average and I'm just not capable of really accepting this. It's like suddenly finding out you're a retard when you always thought you were normal. I mean I'm trying to come grips with being a bit of physiological freak but I think it will take some time. In my original thread I had some gals who were pretty insistent that this is all in my head. They seemed smart and honest so I suppose I should be digesting that.

13. D_Hammond Happydipper

you clearly lack self confidence

(just telling you the truth....)

open body language is also important without it nothing will happen for you

my pick is "Passive threat" open body language

#13 D_Hammond Happydipper, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  14. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

Everything about sex is in our heads [I’m referring to the one on our shoulders]. Finding ourselves below average in a particular way while being above average in most is a common experience. Equally common is the self-inflicted harm we cause dwelling only on the thing, or things, which are ways in which we think we are weak. It guarantees failures. It’s all unnecessary.

We should max our advantages and minimize our weaknesses.

I, for example, am a bit of a physiologic [or some such thing] freak in the extent of my tone-deafness. I would love to sing well. It’s odd because there is apparently something appealing about my speaking voice; I can hit all those notes; there’s just no likelihood I’ll do it along with everyone else. Pity, because I love piano bars, etc. and would love to sing.

I misread your post and assumed you said your dick is 4.5 inches long. You, for example, are certainly no physiological freak at 4.5 inches girth. That’s just not true. At 4.5 girth, I don’t know, is that really unusual? As a gay man I indulge a fascination with uber-thick ones, but I can’t say it ever occurred to me to avoid sex with a dude whose dick is thin. I think I’ve seen long and really thin ones that must be way thinner than 4.5”. They sure as hell are easier to suck. Great big fat ones are intriguing, but what’s a queer to do with them? I can’t always get ‘em – at least not all of them - where I want ‘em.

So it is obvious this is not about your dick but about some ego-sense that you must be above average in every respect. It’s possible. Normal people develop such ideas even to the point of obsession. If so, you’re young by my standards; you want take control of that; it’s just messing up your life.

Incidentally, I don’t know if this is really fact or not, but if you wack off too intensely and too frequently using a “death-grip,” you might be exercising away any tendency to accumulate a few fat cells on your cock. Is so, try using a fleshlight to get off. It’s worth a try and definitely an entertaining scientific experiment.

15. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

Here is a pic of an average guy [dick size] I picked up on the ilovegingerguys website. How can he not be a turn on? If you like big, you like big; that's a good thing. But surely this guy can get all the action he wants. Nobody has to be big to be hot. If you're not, don't sweat it, make what you can with what you got.

Attached Files:

16. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    What magic potion did you drink that gave you the ability to guess erection size based on flaccid size?

17. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    My family is like that. We're all very modest and private, and we respect the privacy of others. We don't go bursting through closed doors, or knock while opening it. We knock, and if there's no reply, we come back later.

18. TriJacket

TriJacket New Member

I'm under the impression that this is within one standard deviation, so you really don't have that much to worry about. (This is according to Wikipedia, citing a LifeStyles study.) That being said, I'm only slightly larger than you in girth, and I definitely have self esteem issues re: my penis.

I also have self esteem issues wrto other things in my life, though, and acknowledging those issues early in life have helped me to be happy into adulthood. I'm working on coming to terms that I might be below average here, but I think when I get there, I'll be much happier sexually.

We'd probably all be better off if we could feel less insecure about ourselves. It takes a little effort, but it is possible.

19. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    Unfortunately being "within one standard deviation (which is what in this case?)" doesn't really make you feel better when you are on the "below" side of the standard deviation. I'd always felt like it might not matter if I got myself really into shape and tried to be a really good human being as I knew that I could tolerate a larger than average vagina if the girl was really nice and attractive but then I fell for a girl who was really awesome and when it moved to become something more it turned out she was a militant "size aficionado" who broke all things off with me when she found out my size and I've been tormenting myself about it ever since. It probably didn't help that she was the first girl that ever wanted to take things to an intimate level with me and that I haven't run into any that want to since.

But, ironically, talking with people on this site--especially some of the ladies--has really helped me put my mind mostly at ease.

20. deano-uk

deano-uk Active Member

Albums:
    Fella
    We have what we have, and apart from a few exercises that can be done, which may or may not work, you cock is you cock and when it comes down to it, if it works you WILL fine someone who isn't shallow and loves you for you not for your cock.
    Some guys and woman love big cocks, some love small cocks, the others love the person and provided you can get over your own issues and get into a loving relationship and have your sex every day, twice a day, once a week, once a month or whatever, your bond and love is the thing that matters
    I'm not a big guy, but have had a marriage with a woman who was quite happy.. and have since had relationships with men, and am now living with my boyfriend and we enjoy having sex

Just enjoy what you have fella, if using it makes you feel good and you can make someone feel good then you've done it.

Good luck and have safe fun

Draft saved Draft deleted