Where are all the average guys?

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd always felt like it might not matter if I got myself really into shape and tried to be a really good human being

Bingo. You hit the nail on the head. It's worth the effort to reach the point where you consider yourself a "good catch".

For those who don't do a lot of physical activity, that might mean going to the gym regularly. For those who find themselves left out of a lot of conversations, that might mean reading more widely or following the news.

You'd be surprised, I think, about the variety of tastes out there regarding the physical attributes, so don't dwell on what you can't or won't change (height, dick size, face). You'll be astonished when you learn (and you will) that lots and lots of people will find your physical attributes to be just great.

Now, there's surprisingly little variety out there in terms of confidence being attractive, at least in my experience and from what I've observed. Confidence is attractive, or is at least a necessary ingredient in attractiveness.

Some have a quiet confidence; others are cocky. The common thread is a measure of self-worth that comes across even when you are not trying to project it. If you are at a loss for ways to get from here to there, look back at others' answers to your posts, because they contain lots of good ideas.

but then I fell for a girl who was really awesome and when it moved to become something more it turned out she was a militant "size aficionado" who broke all things off with me when she found out my size and I've been tormenting myself about it ever since.

I can't tell you how to do it, because I don't know how, but you'll be much happier when you are able to stop tormenting yourself.

For what it's worth, I'm absolutely sure this has happened to me, although I was never able to get a confession that my dick was the reason. It's an embarassing story because it reminds me of the many months of self-induced torment that followed it -- so I'm not going to tell it here!

On the other hand, I've also had relationships fail for other kinds of incompatibility: two non-versatile bottoms don't work; atheist and religious didn't work for me; I couldn't pretend to be a girl for a closeted Navy officer; etc.

Your mileage may vary, but I would wager that you'll be much happier when you can: (1) confidently walk around a locker room naked and exposed, (2) confidently approach a stranger in a bar or at a party and talk, and (3) enjoy social events and hobbies without engaging in them with the goal of "meeting someone to date".

You seem smart, and you are able to articulate your obsession very well. See if you can use your intellectual skills to re-focus your attention to more productive thoughts and activities.

(Didn't mean this to sound like a long rant, btw. I wrote so much only because I think you are worth it. You seem thoughtful and I have a hunch that you have a lot to offer.)

HB

TriJacket

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Your mileage may vary, but I would wager that you'll be much happier when you can: (1) confidently walk around a locker room naked and exposed, (2) confidently approach a stranger in a bar or at a party and talk, and (3) enjoy social events and hobbies without engaging in them with the goal of "meeting someone to date".

(3) is some of the best advice I've ever heard and/or given. In my life, my relationships and those of friends that have developed well all occurred when people had decided to be happy with themselves and not hunt for Mr/Ms. Right everywhere they went. The moment I'd contented myself to being single, I found the man of my dreams. I firmly believe this type of occurrence is some type of Karmic justice.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I only didn't know that I was a bit below average. Nothing about me has ever been below average and I'm just not capable of really accepting this. It's like suddenly finding out you're a retard when you always thought you were normal. I mean I'm trying to come grips with being a bit of physiological freak but I think it will take some time. In my original thread I had some gals who were pretty insistent that this is all in my head. They seemed smart and honest so I suppose I should be digesting that.

My last GF got her world rocked by a 5 incher (dont know girth) but she said it was not thick at all. He fucked her so good that when she came back to me I could no longer make her cum no matter what I did. I got a much bigger dick than this guy and I was with this girl for 4 years and I fucked her pussy into the ground made her cum all the time. You know what really makes the difference for women is a connection. She no longer had that feeling of love for me. My current Gf was married to a dude with a 5x5 for ten years, and although there sex life was not that great she said it was not due to his size it was his skill. Dude study the female body, learn what women like (all women are different), learn how to stimulate the clit really good and learn to massage the g-spot with your cock and fingers. You have the perfect length to give g- spot o's. Learn the positions that shorten the vagina and encourage long term female partners to kegal. Last but not least start pumping or doing PE. Remeber confidence, nicely groomed and expensive shoes that don't look to expensive like some frye boots. In fact if you can afford to change your style that might help. Not saying anything is wrong with the way you currently dress, but I have found in my personal experience that women respond well to nice clothing, for example I buy the majority of my clothing from Barney's, Saks and Neiman's and I only wear raw japanese denim.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's some nice stuff there. It's heartening to know that there are some women that can be rocked by a thin five incher.

It's quite a drive to a Barney's or Neiman's from where I live but when I got some extra cash I might make a trip.

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
How are you privy to the precise dimensions of other people's erections, including family members and in-laws?

I read that and though the same exact thing!

I have no idea how big my family members or in-laws are and can't think of how you'd come to actually know all that.

Out of all the people I know, I only know the actual size of one other guy, that being my wife's larger ex-bf since we've had detailed discussions about it.

Other than that, I saw two of my guy friends' dicks, both flaccid, once when one passed out after drinking, completely naked in a bathroom, the other when a different friend decided to whip it out in front of another friend and I because he brags about how big he was, but we only saw it for a split second because we turned away and were like WTF, why would you randomly show us your dick?!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen all of my brothers naked while growing up and I can say categorically three of us were about the same soft but my youngest brother was smaller. I've never seen any of them hard. I did see my cousin hard once and can say we are probably the same both hard and soft. But I never measured any of them. I can't imagine how the OP knows any sizes.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Something's been bothering me lately. I am statistically above average, being 7" in length while average in girth. I am very much a grower as I tend to be on the small side when soft. I've see all the stats on size making me know that on average I am bigger than most, at least my length is when erect. But, everyone around me seems to be bigger, making me feel small. My father and brother are both much bigger than me. My wife's brothers are. At least two of my nephews are growing quickly and are very large soft. My college roommate was bigger than me. It's hard to see the overall stat pile when it appears to be so many bigger than me out there. People talk about how rare big really is ... doesn't really seem so in my world. Kind of has me bummed out.
for a married guy, you seem to spend or have spent a lot of time around naked dicks. anymore to the story??

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's some nice stuff there. It's heartening to know that there are some women that can be rocked by a thin five incher.

It's quite a drive to a Barney's or Neiman's from where I live but when I got some extra cash I might make a trip.

If you decide to update your wardrobe hit me up and I will help you. I use to be a personal shopper for Nordstrom. Just PM me for my email. Keep your head up and be grateful that you dont have micro-penis because as bad as it may seem to you it could be a whole lot worse. Now if I could only take my own advice I would be set. There are a lot of women out there that are physically compatible to you. Try measurection.com. There are women over there that love the average to smaller than average guy.

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We're all big on this site....even the smallest of the small.

Somehow I got off lucky...never had any qualms or hangups about being well within the range of joe average.

You're in good company! Enjoy!