Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I was one of the "last two" you were referring to. Since I believe I was either a post or two above you. Last two, would have included me. Apparently, you didnt mean me, so no worries. I'm not trying to argue with some dude online. Thank you. :tongue:

I meant the last two of the ones that I had just listed. I'm sorry if that was not clear.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I meant the last two of the ones that I had just listed. I'm sorry if that was not clear.

Hey, I fess up! I'm an imposter. In reality I'm a little furry guy with whiskers, ears atop my head, a white furry crest and a little tail (whoops, left myself open on that one)...

...and BIG eyes. (see my avatar?). I'm nice, warm, furry, and fun to pet!! :rolleyes:

D_fitnesswitness

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I fess up! I'm an imposter. In reality I'm a little furry guy with whiskers, ears atop my head, a white furry crest and a little tail (whoops, left myself open on that one)...

...and BIG eyes. (see my avatar?). I'm nice, warm, furry, and fun to pet!! :rolleyes:

Except that whole "chaos control" issue you've got. And man, the uzi you sport in your own game is also negative press. Lol. :tongue:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

For fuck's sake, nobody suggested that you were an impostor. I first wrote:
Well, Magnum Excel and b.c. have checked in. Others to look at are Sucknfuckpole, 8060, Wrist_thick10, badboybryce, and haggin11nhalf. The last two are impostors, but the guys in their pictures are quite impressive, whoever they are.
After Blacksnake misconstrued my reference, I wrote this (which you quote):
Do I now have to clarify my fucking clarification? It is not complicated if people would fucking read what I fucking wrote. "The last two that I mentioned" refers to the last two fucking names on my list in my first fucking post. Look at the fucking post, for fuck's sake. The last two fucking names listed are badboybryce and haggin11nhalf. Those are the two that I fucking meant by "the last two." Those are the two that I fucking say are impostors. (badboybryce was exposed in another thread months ago, and haggin11nhalf used to have photos of other guys that he pretended to be, which I first saw on the Web in the 90s.) All fucking clear now? Fuck! :mad:

PS. Fuck!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
For fuck's sake, nobody suggested that you were an impostor. I first wrote:

After Blacksnake misconstrued my reference, I wrote this (which you quote):

Do I now have to clarify my fucking clarification? It is not complicated if people would fucking read what I fucking wrote. "The last two that I mentioned" refers to the last two fucking names on my list in my first fucking post. Look at the fucking post, for fuck's sake. The last two fucking names listed are badboybryce and haggin11nhalf. Those are the two that I fucking meant by "the last two." Those are the two that I fucking say are impostors. (badboybryce was exposed in another thread months ago, and haggin11nhalf used to have photos of other guys that he pretended to be, which I first saw on the Web in the 90s.) All fucking clear now? Fuck! :mad:

PS. Fuck!

DUde..chill!! (lol)

I know you weren't suggesting I was an imposter. I got what u meant the first time around. I was just having fun with it. I've been known to do that on occasion.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DUde..chill!! (lol)

I know you weren't suggesting I was an imposter. I got what u meant the first time around. I was just having fun with it. I've been known to do that on occasion.

I couldn't be sure if you were attributing that suggestion to me or not. The possibility that you were irritated me and the possibility that you were not made me fear that my anger might be misplaced; so I compromised by venting my anger in a way that I hoped nobody would take seriously. Nice to have things cleared up.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I couldn't be sure if you were attributing that suggestion to me or not. The possibility that you were irritated me and the possibility that you were not made me fear that my anger might be misplaced; so I compromised by venting my anger in a way that I hoped nobody would take seriously. Nice to have things cleared up.

Indeed. A possible misconstrual of a possible misconstrual of a previous misconstrual designed in a way so as not to misconstrue it as a definite misconstrual. :tongue: