Where Are All The Big Dicked Blackmen?????

B_qualitymn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here in Amsterdam they're not easy to find so i decided to go international. I want to know where the 'easy going' BIG DICKED BLACKMEN are ...WHERE ARE YOU???

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here in Amsterdam they're not easy to find so i decided to go international. I want to know where the 'easy going' BIG DICKED BLACKMEN are ...WHERE ARE YOU???
Come to America and stick to the larger urban environments such as: Philadelphia, PA, New York, NY, Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Detroit, MI, New Orleans, LA, Richmond, VA, Charleston, SC, Raleigh, NC. :lmao: Did you expect to find a lot of black men in Amsterdam? Cause that's not the first place I would have thought to look.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you expect to find a lot of black men in Amsterdam? Cause that's not the first place I would have thought to look.

Oh plz dont tell me youre one of those Americans who thinks Europe is all shades of white? :rolleyes:

Actually, Western Europe has a huge ethnic population - including Holland. Not as much as the UK or France but still significant. Where I live u can throw a stick in any direction & hit a Black cock. No, I havent tried it..

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
Xcuze

Oh plz dont tell me youre one of those Americans who thinks Europe is all shades of white? :rolleyes:

Actually, Western Europe has a huge ethnic population - including Holland. Not as much as the UK or France but still significant. Where I live u can throw a stick in any direction & hit a Black cock. No, I havent tried it..

----------------------------------------------

I find your reply most intriguing, Xcuze. I guess I was just misinformed, but most Europeans that I know have said that their respective cities are 85+ percent white, then others and a small number of blacks from various parts of the world. Is this different where you are?

Last edited:

B_qualitymn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks njqt466 for the info; reason why i'm in the netherlands is cause i'm a blackman with a dutch nationality

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are plenty of big dick black men. Even on this site.

I am considered big by some. Not as long as Gangsta22 or fat as Mac2003 ... But still big.

Simba