Where are all the girls?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

DirkDiggler: Hi from a new boy from England.

Just been reading the posts and they are quite funny some of them so I expect I shall add my own comments in due course,but I was just wondering where are all the girls who like big boys?
    Not that I have anything against people showing off their big dicks to each other :eek: but i was hoping for more girls ;Dor is that being hopelessly optimistic?
    Any girls want to chat by the way you can drop me amessage,fanks

2. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: you won't find any girls on the board although you will find a few women ;)

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=DirkDiggler link=board=meetgreet;num=1054581624;start=0#0 date=06/02/03 at 12:20:24]
    Not that I have anything against people showing off  their big dicks to each other  :eek: but i was hoping for more girls
    [/quote]

Dude, you need to read on some more if you think 'showing our big dicks to each other' is what we're doing. Get a clear picture of what LPSG is about first, then feel free to jump in. If you're looking to pick up chicks, this site is not the place to do it.

4. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, we have a Personals forum to keep us from being swamped with personals.

5. Imported

Gold Member

wvu_kerq: There are some very nice, very knowlegeable ladies on this board but we really only respond to certain posts.... it all depends on what the subject is!

6. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Erm....well I suppose my nickname there defeats Nony's "we're not girls, we're ladies" comment LOL.

Yeah, we're here - but not all of us are here to pick up a well hung d00d....some of us are just smartasses ;D

Check out the personals.

7. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: Most of we women on the board are smartasses.... and those few who are not are taking lessons!

8. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
    Lessons? People actually pay for that kind of thing? Summer job here I come!

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=AnonyMs link=board=meetgreet;num=1054581624;start=0#6 date=06/03/03 at 08:50:19]Most of we women on the board are smartasses[/quote]

But not just the women! (Better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass, n'est-ce pas? ;))

Draft saved Draft deleted