Where are DC_DEEP and Lex?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nude old men cycling; not pretty, not pretty at all! I cycle a lot & the thought of cycling behind them with their saggy asses dripping over the saddle makes me want to vomit.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Nude old men cycling; not pretty, not pretty at all! I cycle a lot & the thought of cycling behind them with their saggy asses dripping over the saddle makes me want to vomit.

I then think you are very young, without a clue as to what will happen to you as you age, and have your ass start sagging and gut enlarges to make you as attractive as the personality you currently display.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope that one of these days, in the not-too-distant future, looking in the mirror makes you want to vomit. I mean, if you are lucky, you will get older, and if the thought of older guys makes you want to vomit... well...

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hope that one of these days, in the not-too-distant future, looking in the mirror makes you want to vomit. I mean, if you are lucky, you will get older, and if the thought of older guys makes you want to vomit... well...

Dont be so defensive! Youre twisting my post. Im referring specifically to being behind them on a bike viewing their ass. Actually, I dont want to see any naked ass in front of me when Im pedaling away.

Bring on the wrath of old people... (I actually have a slight Daddy fetish, just for the record)

Actually, dont bring on the wrath. Insult me by PM if u must. Excuse me for being honest & saying what most would think!

Last edited:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Excuse me for being honest & saying what most would think!

Whether others think as you do or not, you find your way to saying a lot of things that leave bad tastes in the mouth. Consistently.
It's such a pattern.
No points added for honesty ... points deducted for insensitivity and tactlessness.
(You should change your avi ... it resonates badly with your attitude.)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am ALL for naked men in public of all ages. Yup.

One of the great things about nude beaches like Haulover in Florida is that you get gay, straight, and bisexual people of all shapes and sizes intermingling and feeling comfortable in nature.

People who only like a certain body type, show disdain for people who do not fit their mold, and who are terminally single make me laugh with hysteria.

Additionally,that older gentleman in the pictures was not wrinkled, or flabby. Some people just need to learn to be quiet.

Last edited:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You mean, some people need to learn how to be forced to be quiet by the old guard around here? Yeah, Im getting how the system works. God forbid anyone should say something that the older members find in anyway offensive. Its exactly like being back at school. EXACTLY. Some members are insensitive & tactless? Wow, who'd guessed that humans had such traits? Yes, I do have such traits. So shoot me. As Im sure u will....

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You mean, some people need to learn how to be forced to be quiet by the old guard around here? Yeah, Im getting how the system works. God forbid anyone should say something that the older members find in anyway offensive. Its exactly like being back at school. EXACTLY. Some members are insensitive & tactless? Wow, who'd guessed that humans had such traits? Yes, I do have such traits. So shoot me. As Im sure u will....

One day you will be old, and have wrinkles and possibly, flab. When you do and some younger gay man looks upon you with disgust, I hope you can reflect on your current opinions and realize how you helped perpetuate the negative ageism that exists at that time.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, but I won't be parading around in public forcing people to see it will I? Thats actually the real point here. I have nothing whatsoever against older people so Im being forced to argue a point that I never even made in the first place! I do wish people would read posts properly b4 going on the attack. That post is like many numerous others Ive seen in the short time Ive been here. But suddenly its whipped up into a big drama!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I didn't see anything wrong with your post. You are entitled to your honest and blunt opinion. Seems like the church elders are coming down on you hard. Best to ignore them. :wink:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, no one said you should be quiet. But don't be a little drama queen if you voice your opinion, then someone else voices their own. Does that makes sense?

I didn't see anything wrong with your post. You are entitled to your honest and blunt opinion. Seems like the church elders are coming down on you hard. Best to ignore them. :wink:
Don't whine so much, doll. If he says what he chooses, why should anyone else not have the same option?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I WAS told to be quiet, actually. I was also reprimanded like a schoolboy. Something Ive seen a lot of round here. Viva freespeech.

Lex & Mem, THANKS for your last 2 posts. x