Where are DC_DEEP and Lex?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I used to have to see a 78 year old man cut his front lawn in a black thong (I had to slowly pass his house delivering mail). Then, he'd prop his feet up in a lawn chair to make sure everybody could see. I felt kind of sorry for him. He thought he was sexy and could get the younger women in the neighborhood. So sad.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to have to see a 78 year old man cut his front lawn in a black thong (I had to slowly pass his house delivering mail). Then, he'd prop his feet up in a lawn chair to make sure everybody could see. I felt kind of sorry for him. He thought he was sexy and could get the younger women in the neighborhood. So sad.

this post makes all this drama worth it! Im even ready to be sacrificed. Anyone care to patronise me more while Im fired up to lead the revolution..?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*in parental tone*

Now boys, boys, you're both pretty, no need to argue.

DC and Lex, hurry ur asses up and bring some order to your thread, it's turning into old vs. young!!! I'm 22 but I like jazz music, wine, and hate loud music. I dunno which side I'm on!!

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Or just be revolting, as you have been doing so in the past few days.

Yes, thats the kind of "patronising" I was referring to right there. Good example. Actually, I find YOUR remarks revolting in a smug, self-righteous "get off your high horse" kinda way. You smelt blood didn't you? Time will tell if u get what u so desire..

ps; if I suddenly "disappear", let this be a lesson to all u other "young uns" on how NOT to behave around here. Study it, study it well.

Marley, too fucking late. Im "owning" you! You're a gem.

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No this person tendered an opinion and then was given an opinion on his opinion.
He didn't like the opinion given to him and started the whinge and throw a hissy fit about not being allowed to have an opinion.

Here is my OPINION.
Fucking well grow up dickhead, bad fucking luck if your response isn't well liked and gets a negative reaction.
Suck it up or get the fuck gone.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh dear. Let this also be a lesson on where the CLIQUES lie around here. Your aggressive tone makes me giggle. Thought about being a pantomime baddy, ever?

Prisoner cell block H is suddenly in my mind for some strange reason...

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh dear. Let this also be a lesson on where the CLIQUES lie around here. Your aggressive tone makes me giggle. Thought about being a pantomime baddy, ever?

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Oh, No you didn't! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

...and no..the person was reprimanded because his opinion was not politically correct.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everybody take your clothes off and follow me around the back to the LPSG jacuzzi while we wait for an appearance from Dc and/or Lex. NO CLOTHES ALLOWED!!!

What makes you think I EVER wear clothes while posting on LPGS?

And, just for the record, my old ass is too bony to sag.

No this person tendered an opinion and then was given an opinion on his opinion.
He didn't like the opinion given to him and started the whinge and throw a hissy fit about not being allowed to have an opinion.

Here is my OPINION.
Fucking well grow up dickhead, bad fucking luck if your response isn't well liked and gets a negative reaction.

Spoken like a true Aussie tart, which is why I love you guys so much.
:beerchug2:

ps; if I suddenly "disappear", let this be a lesson to all u other "young uns" on how NOT to behave around here. Study it, study it well.

As if there's any correlation between age and discretion...sweet.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Here is my OPINION.

I think I'm in love.