Where are DC_DEEP and Lex?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm into both Lex and DC. Does that make me old guard?
FF, I have missed you! Where you been hiding? No, on second thought, don't answer that!

*in parental tone*

Now boys, boys, you're both pretty, no need to argue.

DC and Lex, hurry ur asses up and bring some order to your thread, it's turning into old vs. young!!! I'm 22 but I like jazz music, wine, and hate loud music. I dunno which side I'm on!!
Marley, I'm here. As far as I'm concerned, age is a number. I've got the wine; my jazz collection is minimal, but I do have about 800 CDs from which to choose...

Oh, and back to the OP: njqt, you got my PM, you know where I've been! And as much as I am into nudity, I'm not into nude biking!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
insulting to whom exactly? name him & Ill apologise. Promise..

Nude old men cycling; not pretty, not pretty at all! I cycle a lot & the thought of cycling behind them with their saggy asses dripping over the saddle makes me want to vomit.

You're right. I totally forgot how much you find vomiting sexy.

My bad...

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Easy to make a flippant word look a lot stronger than it was intended by highlighting it. Cheap trick. Still waiting to know who I have offended. PM me the answer if u know, please. Actually, I think DRAGONS post is far more offensive. I honestly WOULD be embarassed if I typed all that vitriol. But Im sure that will get overlooked in the mix. probably.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd like to welcome back DC with an impromptu rendition of Aretha Franklin's "Do Right Woman"

*clears throat*

take me to heaaaaart
I'll always love youuuuu
and nobodyyy noooo no no nooo
can make me do wrong
*wails and caterwauls like a seal in labor*

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd like to welcome back DC with an impromptu rendition of Aretha Franklin's "Do Right Woman"

*clears throat*

take me to heaaaaart
I'll always love youuuuu
and nobodyyy noooo no no nooo
can make me do wrong
*wails and caterwauls like a seal in labor*
My dear, I wasn't gone, I just have something else right now that's occupying a lot of time, so I have considerably less to spend here!

And no, it's not anything fun - stressful, frightening, and exhausting.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My dear, I wasn't gone, I just have something else right now that's occupying a lot of time, so I have considerably less to spend here!

Wow, sounds serious. I was under the impression it was a vacation of some sort. Hope the situation works out for you, and doesn't overwhelm you anymore than it already has.

take me grannnnnn-ted
leaving my love ashore yeah yeah yeah yeahhhhhh
makes will power weak
and temptation strong woah, oh-ohhhhh

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Sending you sympathy and moral support from the other side of the Pond.
Hugs,
Dragon.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Easy to make a flippant word look a lot stronger than it was intended by highlighting it. Cheap trick. Still waiting to know who I have offended. PM me the answer if u know, please. Actually, I think DRAGONS post is far more offensive. I honestly WOULD be embarassed if I typed all that vitriol. But Im sure that will get overlooked in the mix. probably.

I did not selectively quote what you said, I quoted it in its unutterably banal totality. I do not engage in cheap tricks.

Deflection is really not clever. If Dragonfly20's post offended you, discuss it with her. Comparisons of which post offended whom to a greater extent is deflection: intellectually lazy and disingenuous.

PMs are not required here. You offended me and anyone else with more than four folds in his/her gray matter. You have every right to post whatever you'd like (provided it's within the ToS), but bear in mind that we have the right to call you out.

That's the way these things work.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*turns of microphone*

If you guys don't mind, I'm trying to serenade DC. Arguing while someone is singing is quite rude

*turns mic back on*

if you want a dooooo right
aaaaaall day woman
you gotta be a doooo right
aaaaall night man

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nude old men ... vomit.
I doubt you can appreciate it now, but your time will come. If you're lucky it's the old saggy-assed ones ahead of you in this life who will help pave the way for you to age in a culture that is hopefully a little kinder and a lot less judgmental than it is today from young people like you.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I heard rumor that I hope is not true. I heard Lex and Bubba were going to mess around. Well, one of them reached into the nightstand in the dark. What they thought was lube turned out to be superglue.

I hope it's not so. Lex LEX LEX MESSAGE US!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't mind the sun sometimes
The images it shows
I can taste you on my lips
And smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary
And softly spoken lies
You never know just how you look
Through other people's eyes

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

i was about to comment on those strange tags......

I don't mind the sun sometimes
The images it shows
I can taste you on my lips
And smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary
And softly spoken lies
You never know just how you look
Through other people's eyes

Uh-uh. No you ain't tryna interrupt me when I'm 'bout to shake the rafters with my high note.

*sings louder*

Ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you want a dooooo right all day............

Last edited:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont need to deflect, Im sure this thread will be read in its entirity. The only regret I have is that its overtaken this thread. Too late now. I made a casual, childish bitchette remark. I thought it would just be lost in the mix like lots of other similar remarks I see around here. But others chose to take it personally. After 3 personal reposts to me I responded. They actually mistook the post for a general attack on older people which it absolutely wasn't. I understand some find the remark distasteful but we're all adults around here. Im sure we've all heard bitchy remarks like that hundreds of times, if not thousands. People express themselves in all kinds of ways here; some spout in melodic, poetic verse while others shoot from the gut in a blunt fashion. Let people be what they are without trying to alienate them or make them feel like naughty children. Ive posted compassionate & helpful comments on this site;theyre there for others to see. I do not regret the comment because, not gonna lie, it is the sort of thing I say. Call me a bitch. Its not unusual in the circles I mix(Senor raises an eyebrow in "umm, I thought as much.." fashion).

As for Dragons post, yes actually I do think it was more offensive; personal & full of foul language. If me & her had been arguing & she came at me with that after several posts it might be understandable. But straight out of nowhere it was just rude & OTT. Glad she impressed her "friends" with it though. Nice clique you are Im sure. Speaking of OTT; unutterably banal totality? come on now! I do not believe anybody was personally offended by my remark; easy to pretend you were though.

Thats it, Im done. I did ask for PM responses earlier If u really felt THAT strongly because I didnt want it going on & on here. But sometimes u have to go with the flow. The end.