Where are the Black, Straight and Hung?

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by p542, Jan 30, 2007.

1. p542

p542 New Member

I would love to chat and possibly meet a Black, 100% Straight Huge Hung Horse Dick man. If you qualify, please hit me up......

angelap5421@yahoo.com

2. Hryblkone

Hryblkone New Member

Why? So you can be free to fetishisize people?!

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Hahahaha, they don't exist in the real world why would they exist on LPSG? Get yourself a nice hung White boy and be happy I am. :biggrin1: Besides White guys are much better at eating pussy.

4. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I take offence at that. Just because all 'niggaz' go to hell doesn't mean I can't sprout a pair of angel wings once in a while.

Shame we're on the wrong bloody continent!

5. invisibleman

Gold Member

That woman is expressing what she wants that's all. You never know there are some hung straight guys who are black that into eating cherry cobbler. And have won many pie eating contests. Her pursuit of happiness is not yours. She's likes chocolate. You like vanilla. And the world is the motherfucking 31 flavors. She is just making her order. Hehehe :smile:

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

They are at The Happy Time Bar and Grill in Perth Amboy..............

7. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

I think that njqt466's point was not to attack black men or those who prefer them sexually, but to mock a stereotype that is largely B.S. The fact that she's black herself lends some credibility and leeway in making such a comment. The poster seems to be naive, and I think that njqt466 probably finds it amusing. I, as a white man who dates many black women, can completely understand the humor and validity in njqt466s comment.

njqt466-- Sorry for taking the liberty of putting words in your mouth. :biggrin1:

8. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:

9. p542

p542 New Member

Damm! Do I have a right to voice what I WANT Sexually?...........I love blackmen and only blackmen..........yes, I am a black woman......Joined this site because it was interesting not to lust any and everything that lusts me.....Sorry if i offended you........But, A BLACKMAN WILL ALWAYS BE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, THE STAR IN MY EYES AND THE KING AT THE THRONE...reguardless of how society labels them.....so Fuck all you that don't like it.................Black and White

Peace.

Angela

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Thank you, ThirdLegMeat for actually understanding what I said. You may put words in my mouth anytime, but I would prefer your cock. :05: :flirt:
    njqt466

11. griffi

griffi New Member

love your reply:smile:

12. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

You go girl! You didnt offend anyone. :cool: :wink:

13. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Certainly not me Angela!!!!!!!!! WOOF!:smile:

14. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well I'm sure glad you're amused.

15. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

No, problem njq466. :smile:

It seems that my response was taken badly by a few people. I, for one, thought I was quite tactful. To be honest though, I don't really care that much anyhow. Too many people on LPSG are too sensitive and in too many ways. I kind of just laugh at it all.

I didn't realize that the original poster was also black, and it does make some difference. It's likely I wouldn't have made my previous post had I known that fact. However, I always have a knee-jerk reaction when I see a post referencing "black" and "hung" in the same sentence. In this case it may have been innocent, like saying, "Looking for a hung, Latino guy..." But usually it isn't in such a context. If I were a black man I would be pissed off as all hell with the perpetuation of 'animal' stereotypes. And then imagine all of the black men--majority of black men--who don't live up to the huge cock stereotype. It's very sad on so many levels.

njq466- I would gladly put something other than words in your mouth. I make a general practice of not showing pics of my cock on the 'net, but I may make an exception for you. :wink:

16. Principessa

Gold Member

I didn't realize she was Black when I responded either! :redface:
    The tone of her post sounded exactly like the 18 yr. old White guys that PM and IM because they've never had a Black woman; and are dying to try one. As if I were on some bizarre sexual scavenger hunt list. :mad: :confused:

njqt466

17. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe it wasn't an "animal" stereotype. Maybe she was just saying that she was looking for a black man who was straight and hung. Funny your "kneejerk" reaction to the statement with regard to hung black men but not so kneejerk a reaction to the stereotyped response of the poster who asserted there was no such thing as a straight hung black man. (No, in this case it was "amusing" satire).

Don't get me wrong. I'd be the first to defend a person's right to preference and choice. And maybe some have good reason for the choices we make.

But I think the line is crossed when one makes a wholesale condemnation (whether in jest or not) of a certain group, just because (for whatever reason) one has chosen to be with another.

Some of us weren't so "amused".

18. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

And nobody asked you. Let me go cry a river and pour out some alcohol for all of those who aren't amused.

BTW-- We've already been through this, in case you didn't notice my last post that pretty much confirmed what you just said.

So, do you want to keep beating a virtual dead e-horse? Or, do you want to get outside and see some sunshine? God help us all. :cool:

19. texas41-38

texas41-38 Member

Many of them are fucking white guys like me on the DL. And for that we are grateful.

20. B_experimenter

B_experimenter New Member

Fuck,

Has there ever been a bigger collection of losers than at LPSG. Be sexy, be wild, be free (oh..hmmm...but make sure you fall within the narrow confines of what is considered politically correct on here!)

To the arseholes in here, and you are plenty in number - FUCK OFF. The girl wants a hung black man for Christ sake - so let her. It is not a topic to debate.

Draft saved Draft deleted