Where are the Black, Straight and Hung?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

I find this whole thread very amusing. Angela, baby I hope you find a beautifully black baby doll to take care of that voracious appetite of yours. I also love the fact that assumptions were made about you from your pics. I am sure if I posted pics in the gallery the same would be made of me and a number of other women of color on the board.
NJQT466,
I am glad you have found your thrill on Vanilla hill, but if she likes a little coffee in her cream viva la difference! Hey, having dated Black men, White men, and Asian men I think the major difference is that men are definitely from Mars and women from Venus. But I am so glad we now have interplanetary travel.....

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damm! Do I have a right to voice what I WANT Sexually?...........I love blackmen and only blackmen..........yes, I am a black woman......Joined this site because it was interesting not to lust any and everything that lusts me.....Sorry if i offended you........But, A BLACKMAN WILL ALWAYS BE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, THE STAR IN MY EYES AND THE KING AT THE THRONE...reguardless of how society labels them.....so Fuck all you that don't like it.................Black and White

Peace.

Angela

Thanks Angela u made my day tell it to all the insecure people out there in the world...

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I didn't realize she was Black when I responded either! :redface:
The tone of her post sounded exactly like the 18 yr. old White guys that PM and IM because they've never had a Black woman; and are dying to try one. As if I were on some bizarre sexual scavenger hunt list. :mad: :confused:

njqt466

Yeah, I got the "scavenger hunt" feeling too.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are at The Happy Time Bar and Grill in Perth Amboy..............
I did a cop in Perth Amboy once--then drove over The Outerbridge and did a cop on Staten Island (I was heading to Brooklyn for some reason which eludes me now).

army_boi101

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to chat and possibly meet a Black, 100% Straight Huge Hung Horse Dick man. If you qualify, please hit me up......

angelap5421@yahoo.com
sup i could be your man i see you are in your 30's i am only 24 but if you like em young and hung i could be your man check my pics out and tell me what you think

p542

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Army Bio101, give me a holla............you are definately what i'm looking for. Black is beautiful and beautiful you are.