Where are you on the kinsey scale?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me and my best friend (dude) fucked and sucked eachother a few times before we ever had sex with girls more than 20 years ago. Not gay; just horny. Never had a homosexual inclination since. I think this makes me a 1. I said 0% gay in my profile because that's how I feel, but given the history I think a 1 on the scale is appropriate. What do y'all think?

Tjcali

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd say I was a 3 ... I tend to be attracted to both sexes beauty .. I don't want the drama of an affair with a female since I'm married so have been with guys sometimes ... The guys I've been with also have gf wives so I feel safe they won't cause any drama ... Guys r just fun ... Women want so much more

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Me and my best friend (dude) fucked and sucked eachother a few times before we ever had sex with girls more than 20 years ago. Not gay; just horny. Never had a homosexual inclination since. I think this makes me a 1. I said 0% gay in my profile because that's how I feel, but given the history I think a 1 on the scale is appropriate. What do y'all think?
Sounds right to this gay man. The 10% straight in my profile refers not only to some teenage play with young women, but also to the fact that I have some degree of interest in women (perhaps more like 5%) now.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Funny I should see this, as I just watched "KINSEY" on HBO/showtime/whichever. I was surprised to find he was a 3. I knew little of him to be honest. Anyway, based on the scale, and my personal number would be 0 to 1, leaning to 0 most of the time.

wet4skin

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1 or 2, depending on the situation. I find beauty attractive regardless of whether a cock is attached to it or a beautiful, soft pussy and a nice set of tits.
dallas, I'd work my gay, kinsey-6 ass off to bump you up to a solid 3. :)

Reactions: dallas_dad65