Where Babies Come From (in Germany)

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Nov 3 2005, 07&#58;30 PM) [post=357950]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
http://www.planetdan.net/pics/babies/index.htm
[/b][/quote]
A great book. If anyone is interested, I&#39;d be happy to translate. The text is kept very simple, avoiding medical terminology and using the German equivalent of "womb" instead of uterus, etc.
Thanks for sharing&#33;
Question: Dear Dr., how did you come upon this?
<

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rawbone8 &#064; Nov 3 2005, 11&#58;32 PM) [post=358010]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I saw this somewhere else, where they joked that Fassbinder must be alive and well and now plays for the other team
<

[/b][/quote]
Nah, if Fassbinder had done it the man would have big problems with impotence and or premature ejaculation; the woman would have big breasts (but feel they debased her) and instead of giving birth to a smiling baby, she would suffer a stillbirth. Preferably of twins. Her distraught husband would seek solace in the arms of the doctor (of course the kid died, I mean, like, he&#39;s carrying a hammer in the delivery room) and they would both be run over by a medical garbage truck on their way into the sunset.
German neu-welle cinema had only one rule, but it was iron-clad: never, never, not ever a happy ending shall the film have.
<