Where can college guys pose nude (In post-Playgirl world)

chemsexcumdump47327

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But what are the best sites that let you sell nudes? Well, “best” depends on what you’re looking for, but from my experience, these are the ones I personally rank best (and I’ll try to explain what I found was good and bad about each one too)…

1. SquarePeep
    This is my personal fave because it’s kinda like a social network & they generally get your account verified super quick. On this site, you basically upload your photos & you cover them with squares that people can pay to reveal… So you choose the number of squares & how much you want to charge for each one, then when they get revealed you earn money. Plus you can also upload what they call “Bonus Videos” which people can only get access to after they reveal squares… Oh and on top of that, you can also add your social profiles (and SnapChat) and force people to pay for squares to get access to those too… It’s pretty cool!
  2. OnlyFans
    You’ve probably heard of this site already because it’s pretty popular, but because it’s so popular they take soooo long to verify your account (or at least they did with me anyway). On here you basically upload photos/videos & then charge people to subscribe to them for a monthly fee… It’s kinda cool and you can certainly make money on this site but I think it’s more difficult than SquarePeep because you’ve really got to promote your OnlyFans page super hard to actually get any subscribers. It’s still worth a shot though - and as far as I’m aware there’s nothing stopping you selling stuff on more than 1 site, so you could do both? Over the years I did make some pretty decent money on this site.
  3. BentBox
    This was one of the first sites I tried, and it was OK - but I personally didn’t have much success with it. I think that’s because to make good money on this site you need a LOT of pics (like literally thousands) because there’s so many other people offering lots of pics on there for little money. Basically though you just upload a set of photos or videos, which they call a box… Put a price on it, and then sell it through the site. It’s pretty straight forward & you can definitely earn through this site, but like I say I think you need a LOT of content to see good money here.
  4. Twitter. Yes you read it tight. Yjere is a whole sub devoted to it. Reddit thru personal requests.