Where can I BUY Billabong, Quicksilver, other surfing brand (SPEEDO STYLE) Swimwear?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where can I BUY Billabong, Quicksilver, other surfing brand (SPEEDO STYLE) Swimwear?

I can't seem to find anywhere online that sells brief style swimwear from the main surfing brands.

I've only seen one surfshop down here in FL that has Quicksilver brand speedo style swimsuits.

I know when I was in Australia that they were available from Billabong, Quiksilver, and probably at least another brand or two, at most surf shops.

I know they are usually just solid black with the logo on the middle of the back, but I'd really like to get one, as I'm getting ready to buy my first wetsuit and would love to have a speedo of the same brand and some boardies of the same brand, so everything can match through and through. I use to be (and I guess I still am) a big brand whore, wanting everything I'm wearing on a certain day to be the same brand.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I get mine at the Marshall's or TJ Max at the Coral Ridge Mall. The Ross at Commercial and Dixie can be very good, too, but it's hit-or-miss.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reply from Bbucko:

When I read the thread, i understood you to mean board shorts: sorry, it's late, I'm tired and should be in bed.

But I have seen square-cuts and bikinis with those logos in those stores before. In fact, most of the swimwear that was in those stores last time i was there were from those labels and, of course, Speedo.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do they even make speedo type things? If you can't find them anywhere, it's probably because they dont make them?

I know they make them, I've seen quicksilver ones not too long ago.

And there were billabong ones ALL over Australia when I was there, Any aussies with any ideas on this?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
eBay Australia -

not the US one...the aussie one..

but yeah I live in Australia this stuff is sold every where here, but its not popular for teenagers its more a lil kids brand

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd already looked on ebay Australia, I just looked again and don't see any on there right now..

Quicksilver is a lil kids brand? thats news to me...I thought it was a popular surfing brand...

although I thought they only sold boardies

I know at least quicksilver and billabong sell a few of these suits.

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
I am not a big fan of certain brands.........

for me it's the styles, the fabric, quality and durability........

I don't care much about brands mumbo jumbo............

in US forget about finding sexy SPEEDO brief style surfing wear

it's too conservative here.

forever

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know exactly what you are talking about and quicksilver swim briefs are so comfy, the pouch and lining is really soft and they are not restrictive, but offer really nice form. I like how slim they are on the hips.

shops like surf dive'n'ski stock them during the summer months. right now swimwear is heavily discounted, but most of what is out there is the same boring TYR suits and Speedo suits.

i need to buy a new suit (in sydney) and a quicksilver one would be great.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know exactly what you are talking about and quicksilver swim briefs are so comfy, the pouch and lining is really soft and they are not restrictive, but offer really nice form. I like how slim they are on the hips.

shops like surf dive'n'ski stock them during the summer months. right now swimwear is heavily discounted, but most of what is out there is the same boring TYR suits and Speedo suits.

Thanks for proving to everyone that they do actually make these.

Do you happen to know of any Australian company websites that possibly sell these items online?

What kinds of Boring TYR and Speedo Suits are you referring to?
like speedo style or trunks? like plain or prints?