Where can i buy cheap pe equipment?

shadowhunter179

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello people, I have found out that on Aliexpress site you can buy fairly cheap Size doctor extender, sizegenetics,All day stretchers and some hangers that aren`t familiar to me.My question is does anyone have experience if these PE tools are real or cheap knockoffs that would just drain my money.Also there is something that resembles phallosan forte which is really expensive and on aliexpress some alternative is 15 dollars or so.Not promoting it just wanting to hear your experiences since it seems to good to be trude.All answers appreciated.

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wish .com has great prices on everything
though you will still need to be careful about the quality. I know that when I was browsing it earlier this year they showed the core of the penomet system (even the screw-in rods) and... it was significantly less than the kit I had gotten (I got the official gear at a discount, but that doesn't change $300 compared to about $25).

You got the best tools already, your hands.

Seriously most of my gains have been done with conventional PE, I had a bathmate but it's my regular routine that got me my gains. The Bathmate might have helped a little though.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are some things where it's okay to cheap out. Where lesser quality is an acceptable risk for lower cost.

Personally, the health and well-being of my dick isn't one of those areas. If I mess it up, I can't just grow another one.